PDA

View Full Version : Walmart microfiber?

bobby5
10-16-2005, 12:30 PM
I bought a microfiber towel from walmart for drying off my car. I know there not the best microfiber towels in the world but i needed something quick. Will this microfiber towel scratch my paint or cause marring?

94BlkStang
10-16-2005, 12:59 PM
I bought a microfiber towel from walmart for drying off my car. I know there not the best microfiber towels in the world but i needed something quick. Will this microfiber towel scratch my paint or cause marring?

If it`s the big blue drying towel it`s a pretty decent towel. There are some better out there, but it definitely gets the job done and I haven`t had any scratching problems with it. :D

docker
10-16-2005, 01:15 PM
I have 3 of the big blue ones from Wal-Mart and I like them a bunch. They have been through 5 or 6 washes and still very plush. Not bad for the price. Great for blotting up the water drops from the car, and if you need to lightly wipe the surface clean, they are plush enough not to harm your surface.

That reminds me, the other day I bought a package of small MF`s at Wal-Mark that are very thin but pretty plush. Can`t remember the price, but there were like 8 bundled together (4 white & 4 blue).

I think the brand is MicroTec, but not sure.

BigAl3
10-16-2005, 05:18 PM
for the price and size, the big blue microtex mf drying towel is a very good value. haven`t had any problems with it, and i`ve washed it dozens of times. :up