PDA

View Full Version : Optimum spray wax!!

Hughey79
01-24-2005, 03:28 PM
Okay, so the weather here in Iowa broke to around 40. Nice let me say after the hardcore freeze we had.
Anyways, I went to a automatic car wash that is the best I can find and thats driving 12 miles.
I pulled out dried it with my microfibers, did the windows and then got to work on this spray wax.
Okay, so this stuff is just like a spray and wipe with wax??? I used I hope enough.
It definatly made it smooth. But I am not sure on the durability. My truck sits outside 24x7 and is washed 2 weekly weather permitting until spring when the weather warms up more. It will continue to be washed in the auto wash.
Should I use this more often or is once enough for at least the next 6 weeks?

I love the ease of application though. :huh

doublel
01-24-2005, 04:24 PM
I`d say to repeat the application for your next wash or two. That improves slickness and will insure even full coverage. After that it`s your call depending on your time and cost of product if you are concerned about that. My opinion is I`d apply it at least twice a month to optimize (no pun intended) slickness, protection & gloss. :bigups

Hughey79
01-24-2005, 09:17 PM
Cool, thanks. I will do that. I went over the hood twice. I was just not sure how effective this stuff is.

coogie mahn
01-24-2005, 11:02 PM
I put mine on Sat. morning before the snow hit. I only did the front half of my truck to see how it compares to the back half, which i used ex-p (2)
Ex-p was on a month prior, but did`nt get any road travel.