PDA

View Full Version : NXT Insane shine

stluciedetail
01-24-2005, 02:21 PM
went over to the auto parts store to pick this stuff up. Ill get right to it. Its not all that great. when it comes out, it shoots everywhere and gets all over the rim. And yes it is really shiny, but when you wipe it , it looks like crap. Id say stick to hot shine. Oh and it smells just like hot shine, so i dont know whats up there. Too lazy to post the pictures i took, you wouldnt even want to see them anyways.

05SilverTRD
01-24-2005, 02:27 PM
I assume this is for tires. I have yet to find anything better than Adams VRT for tires.

doublel
01-24-2005, 03:11 PM
went over to the auto parts store to pick this stuff up. Ill get right to it. Its not all that great. when it comes out, it shoots everywhere and gets all over the rim. And yes it is really shiny, but when you wipe it , it looks like crap. Id say stick to hot shine. Oh and it smells just like hot shine, so i dont know whats up there. Too lazy to post the pictures i took, you wouldnt even want to see them anyways.

I don`t get why they make tire dressings in aerosol cans, how can you not get it all over the wheels and nearby areas ? :huh Sorry I`m not using one of those wheel cover things either to catch overspray. I prefer tire shaped foam applicators and if I end up trying this stuff I`ll spray it on the wipe first. Do you think that would work better ?

stluciedetail
01-24-2005, 03:23 PM
no, it wouldnt. i tried that.

05SilverTRD
01-24-2005, 03:53 PM
The spray tire shine things do seem to get on the body of the car. I stick to other methods.

Bob
01-24-2005, 04:23 PM
I use both spray and wipe on and don`t have a problem with what I use spray wise.

4x4K1500
01-28-2005, 08:56 PM
i like my hot shine

tubafeak
01-29-2005, 09:24 AM
It sounds like a good dressing for Import shows, or garage queens.