PDA

View Full Version : Natty`s Blue vs. CMW

Pages : [1] 2

im_wicked247
10-05-2005, 01:33 PM
It seems like every time I`m ready to detail my car (nighthawk black pearl) I hear about another good product. Now I cant decide whether to go with the Poorboy`s Natty`s Blue or the ClearKote CMW. I plan on using one of these over Klasse AIO.

Please help out this newbie....

onceaweekwaxer
10-05-2005, 01:38 PM
the blue pwc and the blue nattys are great they go on and come off like butta

Richt
10-05-2005, 01:39 PM
Both look great on Black, what size are the metallic flakes in your black pearl paint? If they are small I would go with the Nattys Blue as it will give a really clear wet look, but allow the flake to pop, the CMW will give a darker deeper look, which will be a bit softer and slightly mute the flake in comparison to the Nattys Blue.

a.k.a. Patrick
10-05-2005, 01:41 PM
I`d rather see you test the two products on small areas, instead of having someone decide for you.............

imported_COBRyan
10-05-2005, 02:06 PM
It`s going to be very hard to compare those two.

Mitchubishievo
10-05-2005, 02:12 PM
You are in LUCK my friend: I detaile my friend`s Nighthawk Black Pearl RSX-S yesterday :D! I strongly suggest Clearkotes RMG rather than AIO because of the depth it created. My LSP process was RMG, EX-P x 2, and finally Natty`s. The flack is to die for, and my buddy likes the look more than Souveran over Zaino; so do I :shocked. Talk about DRIPPING WET...

Fallz
10-05-2005, 02:41 PM
I have and use both and would suggest Nattys over the CMW. Much clearer and wetter IMO .

Scottwax
10-05-2005, 03:02 PM
I`d rather see you test the two products on small areas, instead of having someone decide for you.............

Agreed. Nattys will make the metallic more prominent and CMW is deeper looking. Whichever look you prefer is the one you should go with...and it is hard to know for sure until you try them yourself.

Richt
10-05-2005, 03:04 PM
Yeah if you have both try them and decide!

imported_DARKSTI
10-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Nattys Blue

Glossmaster
10-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Natty`s Blue!!

pt91
10-05-2005, 04:39 PM
I use both of them and you can`t go wrong either way. Application/removal of CMW is a little easier to me.

bluemoon
10-05-2005, 05:08 PM
I have been using both CMW and Natty`s Blue this past summer. CMW gives the paint a darker, wet, appearance and the metal flake is not as prominant, but what you do see has a "rich" look. Natty`s Blue has a clearer, very wet, look that makes the metal flake really stand out. To my eyes, both look great, just differant. :)

im_wicked247
10-06-2005, 11:07 AM
You are in LUCK my friend: I detaile my friend`s Nighthawk Black Pearl RSX-S yesterday :D! I strongly suggest Clearkotes RMG rather than AIO because of the depth it created. My LSP process was RMG, EX-P x 2, and finally Natty`s. The flack is to die for, and my buddy likes the look more than Souveran over Zaino; so do I :shocked. Talk about DRIPPING WET...

I`m gonna give this process a day in court....Thank you much...

One question. What products did you apply using a PC and which ones by hand?

MTO44
10-07-2005, 09:28 AM
How did you prep the paint before the RMG? I would think you would want to use AIO first or some kind of polish/cleaner before the RMG?