PDA

View Full Version : AIO Bottles

CharlesW
05-08-2003, 09:51 AM
Having read on this board, (and others), about the ease with which an AIO bottle can be broken, I decided to make a change.
My AIO for regular use is in a 2 oz. sample bottle. 2 oz. is more than enough to do any of my vehicles multiple times. If I do manage to break it, I lose 2 oz., not 16.9 oz. The sample bottles seem to be a much more resilient plastic as well. A side benifit is the fact that the small bottle can fit into a pocket while using the PC to apply the AIO. No bottle on the floor to worry about kicking or hitting with the electric cord. :)

Probably gonna try it with the UPP just for the convenience.

turbomangt
05-08-2003, 10:07 AM
Charles I dropped two bottles of AOL already, the last one just happened the other day. (from two feet it exploded!) :mad: So I now put AOL in a small squeeze tip 8oz bottle. Way too expensive to take another chance/

Don
05-08-2003, 06:36 PM
Imagine that...I used one of my extra 2 oz Zaino "mixing" bottles just because I knew using that 33 oz AIO bottle would be a real pain...now I`m glad I did. BTW...I put 2 coats of AIO on the whole car and 3 coats on the hood/roof and I used less than an ounce of AIO (using the PC no less) not bad at all.

ashsarna
05-09-2003, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the info!! It is suprising that they have been around for a while and have not corrected the simple problem.

tacscar-tim
05-09-2003, 03:20 PM
we order aio by the case and consider it a miracle if it comes in without broken bottles. it`s more the norm to loose two or three bottles than to get a an order with all of them in tact. i feel your pain...

jgv
05-09-2003, 05:27 PM
Guess I`m lucky... Both my AIO bottles were delivered intact and the orders where they came took about two months to get here.