PDA

View Full Version : VIP Room?

Big Leegr
01-23-2005, 10:07 AM
I just noticed that there`s a VIP room option ($5.00 for 30 days) in the user CP link.

What`s it entail/access/encompass/do? :dunno

Antonio Waxer
01-23-2005, 03:10 PM
I cannot find what you are talking about. Tell me more about this VIP Room.

John Styrnol
01-23-2005, 03:37 PM
Hey Lee,

I could not find it either.

jaybs02
01-23-2005, 04:43 PM
It was there this morning in the misc section of your CP. :dunno
I guess we`ll find out when Dwayne is ready to tell us

Big Leegr
01-23-2005, 06:17 PM
Well shoot..... It was there this moring! :dunno

CharlesW
01-23-2005, 07:20 PM
Go to the User CP, scroll down to the Miscellaneous section, click on paid subscriptions. You should see it then. Now, just sign up and let us know what it is all about.:)

The Fuzz
01-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Go to the User CP, scroll down to the Miscellaneous section, click on paid subscriptions. You should see it then. Now, just sign up and let us know what it is all about.:)

I agree with all of the above except the last part. What goes on in The VIP Room, stays in the VIP Room.

It is just a private forum for those that want to have semi-private discussions while supporting Detail City financially. Our new Dedicated Server is only costing about $500.00 per month. Detail City is using alot of hard drive space, bandwidth and memory these days, memory usage is what we use the most.

That`s all it is, a private forum that is opened up when members decide to contribute $5.00 per month through the User Control Panel.

Big Leegr
01-24-2005, 05:29 AM
Whoo hoo! It`s up and running! Now we just need some activity there.
:band

AutopiaAdmin
01-26-2005, 09:38 AM
The VIP has actually been around since last September. I had actually forgotten about setting it up until Big Leegr found it recently!

Now that it has gotten attention, I have been trying to find ways to add value to VIP membership to attract more members. Just having a semi-private club doesn`t have much appeal by itself and $5.00 per month equals $60.00 per year which can be a bit steep to just have access to another part of the forum.

Last night I was finally able to install an awesome web-based email software to Detail City! In addition to being web-based, it can also be used flawlessly with Outlook Express and has virus and spam filters which I can adjust to your liking.

VIP membership is now only $20.00 per year, payable by Paypal, Visa or Mastercard and now includes your own Detail City email account!

Ex: yourname@detailcity.com

Click Here For More VIP Membership Information (http://www.detailcity.com/subscriptions.php?)

Big Leegr
01-26-2005, 10:34 AM
Where are my "kudos" points?!?! :lol

AutopiaAdmin
01-26-2005, 11:22 AM
Where are my "kudos" points?!?! :lol

You da man!