PDA

View Full Version : Hey look, another noob!!!

Bill1975
10-02-2005, 10:08 AM
Hey people, I`ve been lurking here a bit so I figured I`d go ahead and sign up. I have a black 2004 VW Passat that I purchased in July, and quickly figured out that keeping it clean is going to be an issue (especially since it isnt garaged). A number of people on vwvortex and passatworld mentioned this site so I thought I would check it out. Its great, though I have to admit all the information and products available is a bit overwhelming.

I haven`t really been a huge car person until I got this car. After seeing it look really good a couple of times (but not for long...) I`m not really satisfied with just washing it every one to two weeks. I did a wash, clay and wax for the first time about a month ago, and am trying to figure out what to do next to top it, so I am thinking about Mothers 3-step system.

I find I`m becoming more and more picky about keeping my car clean. I also find I get blank stares, or comments like "its not rocket science" from friends of mine when the subject comes up. :hairpull