PDA

View Full Version : Plush Non Marring Towels

imported_00GREENMACHINE
09-29-2005, 04:04 PM
I orginally bought some towl`s from SMP and they are nice. 2 blues and 6 green ones. I pick some up from Sam`s clubs a while back when everyone was claming these were the go to towls. I am pretty sure these are putting some webbing in my paint. I can really tell in in the direct sublight. I would like to use these for my interor wipe down and basically everything beside removing polish and QD. Whats the best deal going on now? I probably can get by with 5-10. Also is it better to get a 70/30 blend or a 80/20 for QD and polish removal.? Thanks

papi_jay
09-29-2005, 04:44 PM
go to exceldetail and get one of their Mini Bargain Blue Supreme deal packs for your basic towel .

Then 1 or 2 Excel Elite Polishing Towel for your plsh towel needs + 1 or 2 Excel AquaClear Optical for your glass and QD removal (they do not soak up anything or pull wax/sealants off the paint )

and then maybe Excel Edgeless ? They also have GREAT sheepskin washing mitts in varying thicknesses and MF wash mitts .

Great place to shop , and Patrick refunds money of shipping was quoted as higher than actual rate .

Also they keep ClearKote , Poorboys and Optimum products to name a few in stock ..

http://69.94.33.1/cgi-bin/store.pl?ref=exceldetail&ct=29279