PDA

View Full Version : good detailer in austin, tx?

curlyroller
09-26-2005, 08:15 PM
i love working on my car myself, but there are some things that i just don`t have the time, inclination or equipment to do myself. (i.e. clay bar, removing swirls, cleaning the carpets, etc.)

can anyone here recommend a quality detailer in austin, tx? there are so many here, it`s overwhelming! i don`t mind paying for quality work, but i don`t want to pay for shoddy work, or a hassle.

thanks in advance!

rachel/curlyroller.

Gonzo
09-28-2005, 06:18 AM
Prearrange a visit with Anthony Orosco in San Antonio and make it a day trip. Send him a PM - it may take a bit for him to respond, but it is well worth the effort. A year ago, I arranged a wet-sanding of my horribly OP`ed Accord and Anthony and his buddy Ron turned the car around in a day. They even supervised me doing some of the wet-sanding work, enough so I would attempt small areas on my own now.

zaink
10-02-2005, 02:33 PM
you know how much he would charge to do a rather large sedan? :) paint in not so great condition :( its my moms lol

6']['9
10-09-2005, 01:17 PM
i can do it.... lmk

kyotousa
10-11-2006, 11:46 AM
[`9"]i can do it.... lmk

hey how much do you charge

send me an email to smallrice@gmail.com

canaryrx8
10-19-2006, 04:39 PM
hey there, new to the board. I`d like to see if anyone can help me with my car as well, I have some junk in the clear and various other flaws that are probably too much for just a detail to fix. (ugh) But if there`s anyone here local that could maybe take a look and give me a 2nd opinion I`d like to meet up somehow. thanks.

skitelluride531
10-21-2006, 07:34 PM
I am in Austin, and do detailing part time. Let me know if I can help either of you out...

You can look at my site by clicking on "my home page" in the drop down menu to the left.

skitelluride531
10-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Oh, and to canaryrx8...I just looked at your sig pic. I think I might have seen you in your car today. You whizzed past me on MOPAC today around the Lake Austin Blvd and Enfield exit. LOL! I remember you had some sort of catchy vanity license plate. Was this you?

I was in a Jet Black MINI Cooper S...going slow (too many tickets) in the right lane.

imported_Tex Star Detail
10-21-2006, 08:08 PM
I reside in Killeen, but can travel to Austin. I did an RV in Austin not too long ago. PM me with info..

P1et
10-24-2006, 08:08 PM
TexasTB, I remember seeing that RV not too far from my house. That thing was HUGE!!!

RedFC
10-25-2006, 11:19 AM
I do detailing part time here in Austin and can help anybody out. I`m working on quiting my tech job because I hate working in a corporate office, and moving full time to detailing. Should have my business up and running by the end of this year :-)

Hey Canary....RX8`s are wack! I see you made your way over from TRS ;-)

Here`s a link to some car`s ive done for reference. Can do everything from suspension detail, engine detail, full interior, claybar, etc.

http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r208/AutoDetailingInfo/

Wetwerks
10-25-2006, 03:16 PM
hey there, new to the board. I`d like to see if anyone can help me with my car as well, I have some junk in the clear and various other flaws that are probably too much for just a detail to fix. (ugh) But if there`s anyone here local that could maybe take a look and give me a 2nd opinion I`d like to meet up somehow. thanks.

Hello, my business partner and I are auto detailers. We currently work full time jobs during the week and detail on the weekend. Where are you located? I work in south Austin (Ben White) and he works in north Austin (Howard Lane) either one of us can meet up with you and give you a second opinion on your RX8 during the week.

Regards

Walter Brauer

Jason Boyer

Wet Werks Auto Salon

hunter399
10-28-2006, 12:11 AM
Would you guys come to Houston?

Please send me an email at hunter399@mac.com

Scottwax
11-01-2006, 09:07 PM
I go down to Austin about every 3 months for a group of people on another board I go to. I probably won`t be down until January again though...

Wetwerks
11-19-2006, 02:44 AM
I go down to Austin about every 3 months for a group of people on another board I go to. I probably won`t be down until January again though...

Send us a PM before you come down. We love your work and would love to meet you and share ideas if you have the time while you`re here. :hifive: