PDA

View Full Version : Does Klasse AIO remove KSG?

edonthenet
09-24-2005, 07:19 PM
Is it safe to use the All In One as a wash or will it remove the Klasse Glaze I have applied? The AIO recommends 1 cap per gallon.

ghoonk
09-24-2005, 09:19 PM
Apparently, it does, looking at the replies I`ve seen here. AIO is a paint cleaner of sorts and it gets practically everything off, leaving the pain surface ready for SG. SG in itself is quite amazing, like liquid acrylic that you smear on and have it dry, forming something not entirely unlike a clear coat.

White95Max
09-24-2005, 09:20 PM
Just use a car wash soap.

TortoiseAWD
09-26-2005, 08:15 AM
AIO, when sufficiently diluted, will not remove KSG or other durable sealants (in my experience, anyway). The dose makes the poison, as the saying goes . . .

That said, I`d avoid using AIO as a car wash just because it`s not very economical. Try mixing an ounce or two of AIO in a spray bottle with water, and use as an after-wash QD instead.

Tort

beastie
09-26-2005, 02:56 PM
If your SG is starting to look kinda raggedy, adding a capful of AIO in the wash is a great way of easily revitalizing SG. It will kill the suds but your car will come out like you just spent some extra effort on it. AIO will "exfoliate" the surface of SG, similar women`s face peel, where dull dead skin if removed and you`re left with a new surface. "Remove" is not really the right word but I hope you get what I`m trying to say.

I don`t do this too often and the effect is evident so I fee it is cost effective. It`s like doing a QD after you wash and dry. Then I add a layer of SG as soon as I can after that.

Corey Bit Spank
09-26-2005, 04:41 PM
I add leftover sealant that I don`t really care for coughwolfgangcough to my wash water when my car isn`t extremely dirty. It works quite well, actually.

docker
09-26-2005, 04:55 PM
I add leftover sealant that I don`t really care for coughwolfgangcough to my wash water when my car isn`t extremely dirty. It works quite well, actually.

[pat-on-back, pat-on-back] You gonna be OK?

This is interesting dialog...you guys amaze me with the things you come up with. :woohoo:

So, if you use a sealant that you don`t care much for, will you get better results if you use a product that you like? Say possibly some of the same stuff you already have on the car?