PDA

View Full Version : Spray Power cleaner

imported_DougSmiley
09-24-2005, 05:54 PM
Website - http://www.spraypower.com/products.htm

I first found this stuff at a local auto race where they were sponsoring. They were handing out FREE 32oz spray bottles of the stuff. You gotta be confident to do that!

Anyway, I have a nice white cargo trailer, which had awful black streaks all over it from the grease etc. from the factory. Nothing took it off. Finally i tried the "free" spray power I had sitting around. I put this stuff on and the black just started running down my trailer. It was incredible to say the least. I`ve come to find it a great cleaner for everything. I recently discovered it will get almost ANY stain out of car carpeting and fabric seats. I mean anything, cigarette burns, years old soda pop.. Works great on the dash and doors too. Gets the grease off anything. Took years off my cars interior. It`s cleaner than when i bought it used 3 years ago! I can`t wait to see what it does to my engine.

I am not affiliated with this company, i am just amazed by their product. Plus you can buy this stuff in huge quanitites - great for you pro detailers. They sell it in 55 gallon drums even. Last time i checked it was cheap too. If you live near a CRA Super Series race, go there and they should have a booth. Take family, get as many bottles as you can, but they`re just 16 oz now. I havn`t tried thier orange product yet, i never get a bottle of it because i like the regular so much. It`s available at Menards too i think.

I`d call it similar to the purple power at autozone, just much more powerful.