PDA

View Full Version : And here comes California

abc
01-20-2005, 02:03 AM
I have a 2005 C-6 Corvette and a pristine 1988 Mustang GT that I have used Liquid Glass for the last 16 years just switched to Klasse AIO and Klasse Sealant for the Mustang great shine but it now shows all the blemishes, swirls and scrathces. Anything I can learn from this forum and members will be appreciated and to make new friends is a plus.. :flamed :headbang

ROKABLOK
01-20-2005, 01:08 PM
Welcome to DC. What part of cali you from?

Beemerboy
01-20-2005, 04:14 PM
ABC

Same here what part of the state are you in? Sounds like the liquid glass was covering up the scratches. If that is the case then a swril remmover will be in order.

Is that what happened after you used the Klasse I`m guessing that it remvoed all the LG and you have some swrils that where covered up.

abc
01-20-2005, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the welcome Sonoma and Arizona.
I am in the San Francsico Bay area. I welcome any suggestions for the best products to remove swirls except by hand application. What happened with the Klasse and the Liquid Glass would appear to be correct so now I need to find something that will cover or remove the scratches, swirls, and blemishes...Suggestions? :dj

Beemerboy
01-20-2005, 04:41 PM
ABC

The Poorboys SSR line as swril removers work well by hand you can then top with your Klasse. Things about Klasse is that its a cleaner which means that it removed the LG. That then exposed the marks/swrils you had.

Depending on the amount of swrils you have you might want to start with SSR2.5 then doi a small spot with Klasse to see what that looks like if not happy then the SSR1 would be next then finish with the Klasse.

I`m north of the gate in SR, how far are you, and don`t worry we are a freindly group here. If we are not that far apart I might be able to meet you and give you a better idea as to what to do.

abc
01-20-2005, 04:54 PM
ABC

The Poorboys SSR line as swril removers work well by hand you can then top with your Klasse. Things about Klasse is that its a cleaner which means that it removed the LG. That then exposed the marks/swrils you had.

Depending on the amount of swrils you have you might want to start with SSR2.5 then doi a small spot with Klasse to see what that looks like if not happy then the SSR1 would be next then finish with the Klasse.

I`m north of the gate in SR, how far are you, and don`t worry we are a freindly group here. If we are not that far apart I might be able to meet you and give you a better idea as to what to do.
Now do you mean to top off with the Klasse Sealant? I wouldn`t want to use the AIO then that would remove what I just did. I am in the east bay I don`t think we are that far apart. :shift :car :notpossib

RandyW
01-22-2005, 06:42 AM
welcome buddy from s.cali.