PDA

View Full Version : Good Detailing Shop near Triad, NC?

JoeyAnderson
09-23-2005, 07:09 AM
Hey guys! Looking to have my Camaro detailed by a good shop who knows what they`re doing!

I`m in Winston-Salem, NC. Any locals have any recommendations?

zippymbr
09-25-2005, 06:46 PM
I will ask some friends who live over there. If you are in Durham or the surrounding area and need some help let me know.

JoeyAnderson
09-26-2005, 07:42 AM
I go to Durham semi-monthly to get this car tuned. Send me more info, zippymbr

zippymbr
09-26-2005, 05:22 PM
you have a PM

Woob
09-26-2005, 07:23 PM
Auto Appearances Inc.

JoeyAnderson
12-01-2005, 01:09 PM
TTT - Looking to have this done very soon! Willing to drive to Charlotte, RDU, etc...

PLEASE refer me somewhere!

JoeyAnderson
12-01-2005, 01:12 PM
I checked Auto Appearances Inc., but it looks like they only sell products?

I want a COMPLETE detail done - Outside, inside, engine and undercarriage if possible.

zippymbr
12-01-2005, 04:11 PM
I can do a complete detail. But I do not usually do any undercarriages this time of year.

GlossyTundra
12-01-2005, 08:22 PM
I can also do a complete detail, but I dont do undercarrages on cars anytime of the year. On my truck tho, I just did a detail in our garage the other day, but a car would be kinda hard to get under with a creeper. I am in the Wake Forest/Youngsville area if you would like to meet. Give me a holla. zippymbr needs to come along too.

zippymbr
12-02-2005, 08:50 AM
Just name a time, I would love to meet. Weeknights or weekends usually work for me. Give me a holler Brandon. It would be fun to tackle a car with someone else.

GlossyTundra
12-02-2005, 09:51 AM
A weeknight would work fine, but it would prob. be a little far to drive for Joey, unless he wants to drive that far in a night. I know you live in raleigh right? That wouldnt be that bad. I am booked for the next two weekends doing other jobs and a out-of-town weekend at wrightsville, but the weekend after should be no problem. I think that is the weekend of the 17th. Yall let me know what yall want to do.

Brandon

zippymbr
12-02-2005, 11:19 AM
Yea I am doing Christmas present details for the next two weekends as well. I live in southeast Durham near RTP. The 17th might work for me. This time of year is just slam full of family stuff.

mds911
12-18-2005, 10:21 AM
Joey, if you are still looking for a detailing shop, there is one in downtown W-S that did a real nice job on an M3 I used to own. I can`t remember the name of the shop but IIRC, it is located right around Bond or Union and Woodleigh Streets, just off Main St. below business 40. Wish I could remember the name. I hope they are still there. If not, sorry. I no longer live in W-S so this is the best I can do.