PDA

View Full Version : Where to get costco APC?

NorcalZ71
09-21-2005, 02:03 PM
Ok i know it sounds like a dumb question, but what section is this stuff in? Does anyone have a pic of the bottle that it comes in? A new costco just opened near me here at school so i went to get some APC. However when i asked a few people there, all they had was simple green? Is it kirkland brand, or actually costco? Automotive or household section? Or other?

Thanks

EBPcivicsi
09-21-2005, 02:50 PM
The new stuff is packaged in a clear 1 gallon container with an attached spray bottle. The liquid is green in color and will be located in the household cleaning aisle. The price should be <$6.

Awesome bang for buck product IMO.

Oh yeah, it is marketed under the Kirkland`s brand name.

RCBuddha
09-21-2005, 03:20 PM
Pics:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/RCBuddhaPics/CostcoAPC.jpg

NorcalZ71
09-21-2005, 07:06 PM
right on thanks guys, i will go see if they have some tomorrow.

Mike-in-Orange
09-21-2005, 09:24 PM
Whoa! $6 for a gallon + of this stuff?? Do you dilute it just like you do with Meg`s APC?

ikellen
09-21-2005, 10:26 PM
Slightly unrelated, but the facilities manager at my work stocks this stuff in the spray bottle form for clean up use, and this stuff is definitly a big bang for the buck. Cuts through all sorts of grease and grime easily.

EBPcivicsi
09-22-2005, 06:06 AM
Whoa! $6 for a gallon + of this stuff?? Do you dilute it just like you do with Meg`s APC?

Yep, I use it 10:1 for most applications, a bit stronger for engines, tires, wheel wells.

The smell is great too.

They use to package it in a 1.25 gallon jug for the same price, but I guess the spray bottle was more user friendly. AWESOME deal, I think it`s actually like $5.87. :eek: