PDA

View Full Version : How do I post in the abay classifieds?

gbackus
09-20-2005, 11:59 AM
Obviously I can`t post to the good deals forum, so I tried abay and couldn`t figure out how to post in the darn thing. Can anyone help me out?

toml
09-20-2005, 01:14 PM
Obviously I can`t post to the good deals forum, so I tried abay and couldn`t figure out how to post in the darn thing. Can anyone help me out?

I can`t, but this has got to be addressed somehow. Abay has been "up and running" for more than a week now, but there`s still only one post in it. There is nothing in the abay forum with any sort of instructions. There should be some sort of sticky note.

Come to think about it, there should be instructions on both posting and "bidding." I don`t even know if you bid in this thing like ebay or what.

pontman43
09-20-2005, 02:08 PM
It has some "bugs" to be worked out. I think DavidB will let us know when its back up and running. It is pretty annoying seeing it and not being able to post though huh? LOL

Bobby G
09-20-2005, 02:48 PM
I`m on it this week. I just finished my ebook update and can pull my head out of my backside to do other things. The book update was a huge effort.

db

toml
09-20-2005, 06:29 PM
I`m on it this week. I just finished my ebook update and can pull my head out of my backside to do other things. The book update was a huge effort.

David, not to go off topic, but I downloaded your ebook months ago and found it to be a great help ... and that`s an understatement. Will you be posting some sort of notification when the update is available to download?

pontman43
09-20-2005, 07:35 PM

db

Cool, thanks David! Cant wait to use.