PDA

View Full Version : Will it work?

Stratous
09-19-2005, 03:05 PM
I wanted to ask you guys before I bought the stuff.

I just recently did the outside of my truck: 3M Finesse-It with a wool pad, 3M Swirl Mark Remover with foam pad, Pinnace Paintwork Cleansing Lotion, then topped with Race Glaze.

That was about 2 weeks ago. Now I am ready to top it all off...This is what I was thinking.

Klasse AIO

Klasse Deep Gloss Sealant Glaze

Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax

I am in love with Pinnacle, but you guys swear by Klasse for protection. So do you think this would give a dark grey truck a mirror like finish. It already glistens and has a great reflection, but I want more.

Accumulator
09-19-2005, 04:36 PM
Hmm.. computer gremlins...I *thought* I just sent a reply, but I don`t see it. I`ll try again :nixweiss

I just recently did the outside of my truck: 3M Finesse-It with a wool pad, 3M Swirl Mark Remover with foam pad, Pinnace Paintwork Cleansing Lotion, then topped with Race Glaze.

That was about 2 weeks ago. Now I am ready to top it all off...This is what I was thinking.

Klasse AIO....

The AIO might uncover some micromarring from the FI-II. The jump from FI-II/wool to SMR is a bit of a leap. Not a prediction, just a warning.

I dunno...I use the Klasse twins on one of our vehicles and it`s not like the others don`t look as good or better. If it were mine I`d try just topping the Race Glaze with the Souveran.