PDA

View Full Version : Spray & Wipe Smells

Pages : 1 [2]

mtodde
02-03-2005, 03:42 PM
Maybe you should think about making an air freshener product for the interior that smells like S&W. :kneel

Spray & Wipe smells much better than most of the air fresheners out there. I`d buy an S&W air freshener or two to give to friends that don`t have the new car smell. :rolling

seikoguy
02-03-2005, 06:38 PM
Folks,

In case you haven`t visited Poorboysworld.com today, the new Spray & Gloss as well as the Wheel Sealant are now listed! Just placed an order for a gallon of the S&G and a jar of the WS. Really looking forward to checking them out!

Poorboy
02-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Folks,

In case you haven`t visited Poorboysworld.com today, the new Spray & Gloss as well as the Wheel Sealant are now listed! Just placed an order for a gallon of the S&G and a jar of the WS. Really looking forward to checking them out!

thanks for letting me know..I hadn`t checked yet..I`ve been too busy unloading pallets today:lmfao

seikoguy
02-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Always happy to help, Steve! :D

Xtreme
02-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Folks,

Dang i could have bought the S&G with the order i just received!