PDA

View Full Version : I just ordered from Meguiars **Going to Charity"

99IntegraLS
09-17-2005, 07:30 AM
I just ordered some things because I felt like spending.. and plus its going to charity.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZmeguiarsaferrer

Meguiars is having a sale and proceeds go to the Hurricane Katrina relief efforts.

I got ..

Glass Wipes

Gold Class All Purpose Cleaner Wipes

Ultimate Holiday Gift Kit

Microfiber Ultimate Wipe Detailing Cloth

Car Care Gift Kit

Subtotal: $73.90 USD

I know its not the best detailing supplies but hey I will have them lying around :)

milky
09-17-2005, 07:53 AM
it`s for a good cause :)

99IntegraLS
09-17-2005, 07:55 AM
Yup and I mean I could use most of that stuff on normal washes and all..

JustinR32
09-17-2005, 08:00 AM
You might be surprised at how good some of them are. The Ultimate Wipes are different than many people are used to as microfibers, but they`re really just another way to arrive at the same result.

The wipes are almost a steal at those prices.

The Cleaner Wax is a very good wax for controlling swirl buildup, the QD works as well as any other QD, ScratchX is great for spot touchups... heck, all the stuff works as good as anything else you could get, and it was cheap and for a good cause. The new Gold Class Wax in the one kit is really pretty good.

You did just fine, you got great value. I`ve spent lots more on highly touted products that I wound up giving away. Use what you bought, your cars will look great.

Tom

99IntegraLS
09-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Thanks! I really am new to detailing but have learned alot. I am only 16 and got my first car recently, its a 1999 Acura Integra LS in Tafetta White :)

Can`t wait to use some of those products!