PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Liquid Souveran

RogueM3
09-15-2005, 12:19 PM
Hey Guys,

Just checking around the AutoGeek site and saw they sell both the Paste Souveran and a Liquid Version (the liquid being about 1/2 as much as the paste..)

Anyone have any experience with the Liquid version, or is all the positive talk only about the paste? I have a hard time paying the $39 for Souveran when I dont own any black cars and that is the color that seems to make it worth the cost...

Thanks in advance.

autoweenie
09-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Wow, where do you get Souveran paste for $39?

I was all excited and went to Autogeek.net. The paste is on sale but it is $50

(still a steal).

I have both LS and paste version.

LS is pretty wet looking also. A bit harder to use compared to paste.

Also the paste smells much nicer (I guess this has nothing to do with the product`s performance). LS is incredibly slick.

RogueM3
09-15-2005, 02:02 PM
Wow, where do you get Souveran paste for $39?

I was all excited and went to Autogeek.net. The paste is on sale but it is $50

(still a steal).

I have both LS and paste version.

LS is pretty wet looking also. A bit harder to use compared to paste.

Also the paste smells much nicer (I guess this has nothing to do with the product`s performance). LS is incredibly slick.

Sorry...I must have mistyped...it is $49.

Thanks for the response...I think until I buy a black car I will probably hold off on the Souveran.

wannafbody
09-15-2005, 02:37 PM
the paste is supposed to look much better

MattZ28
09-17-2005, 07:23 AM
They`re both excellent products. I posted results awhile back w/my dad`s old black 1940 Buick that I used Pinnacle swirl removers and Liquid Souveran on, and the results were GREAT. Liquid Souveran is slicker, and both products are so easy to use that it`s nearly effortless. You can`t go wrong either way.

JustinR32
09-17-2005, 08:06 AM
This is a tough one. I never cared for the liquid, thinking that there are any number of liquid waxes that I could buy that give me essentially equal results for less money.

My experience is lots of shine, not so much depth, didn`t last all that long.

But Accumulator, whose experience I trust as much as my own, loves it, and has had much better results.

I gave all mine away, or I`d send you a sample. Maybe someone else could send you a couple ounces.

Tom

RogueM3
09-18-2005, 07:28 PM
My experience is lots of shine, not so much depth, didn`t last all that long.

Thanks very much Tom.

To all, thanks for the replies...like so many products it does seem like experiences will differ...If its going to provide a shine and depth similar to my other liquid waxes though, I might as well keep buying what I like...At some point I will bite the bullet and order some Souveran Paste. :woot: (that or maybe some Trade Secret or Black Velvet...damn so many to choose from.. :dance )