PDA

View Full Version : Question

BigChevMan
01-18-2005, 06:17 PM
Is there any difference other than the counterweight between the 7424 and the 7336? I have no problem spending the extra 20 bucks or so for the 7424 if it is better or has more features or something..but if it`s only a little counterweight i`m not going to spend 20 bucks for it.

Second question...has anyone purchased lake country pads from smartshoppersinc.com? Their prices are like a buck or two cheaper than anyplace else. Are they shady? or legit?

Scimmia
01-18-2005, 06:25 PM
The only difference is the counterweight. A lot of people perfer the 6" counterweight that comes with the 7336 anyway, so it`s really a better deal.

Below Reality
01-18-2005, 07:08 PM
Second question...has anyone purchased lake country pads from smartshoppersinc.com? Their prices are like a buck or two cheaper than anyplace else. Are they shady? or legit?

They are totally legit, and a great place to do business with.

I`ve ordered auto paint and supplies from them a few times and they have always been extremely, quick, helpful, and friendly.

Dr Groove
01-18-2005, 07:31 PM
Hey BCM, Last year I got the PC 7424 with the 6" as well as the standard 5" weight. However, I switched over to a 5` flex backing plate and 6" pads (from CMA).

I personally like the "feel" of a slightly smaller plate/pad.

Something to think about.