PDA

View Full Version : Poorboys - Spray and Rinse + Super Slick & Suds!

mgm2003
01-18-2005, 08:00 AM
Last Friday I had a chance to try spray and rinse & the super slick & suds car wash. After a week of rain, ice, and winter slop both rides needed a good cleaning. It was in the 50`s in the Philly area, which is rare for this time of year.

Soon after I start, I`m in the driveway calling the wife out to demo how slick the car wash is, and how spray and rinse effectively removes the winter road goo from the tires, wells, rims, and most importantly the back of the rims, where I typically have to scrub. It`s the simple things in life that make me happy!

The wash has very good cleaning properties, and it really is SUPER slick. Your wash mitt glides effortlessly over the surface. I diluted the spray and rinse (cut with 30% water), and applied 2oz of car wash to 4 gallons of warm water (put about an oz. directly on the wash mitt too).

So the wife humors me for a few moments, and quickly gets out of site so the neighbors don`t think we`re both nuts. Soon after, my neighbor across the street arrives home from work, planning to wash down his wife`s mini-van. (We`re basically the only two in our neighborhood the have the clean car disease). He`s a pretty tough critic on products so I let him try some PB`s.

He was very impressed with both products. We both agree that the Poorboys car wash is just as slick or slicker than Optimum, and that PB`s has significantly more sudzing action.

The spray and rinse is in a league of it`s own. I`ll admit that I haven`t tried every OTC and Pro product on the market, but out of the dozen or so that I have, Spray and Rinse is significantly better than anything I`ve tried. A2Z is decent, but it`s not even close to the effectiveness of Spray and Rinse.

Spray and Rinse simply melts the goo off of your tires, rims, and wells. (It worked well on our shower stall too) I didn`t have to scrub anything with the wheel brush, and only a few areas needed a gentle wipe to remove a dirt stain. It usually takes me at least an hour to wash our Tahoe, and I`d say that I saved 20 minutes or so by using Spray and Rinse. My neighbor agreed that Spray and Rinse was a BIG time saver too. When he finished he said `Sign me up for some Poorboys`!

Big Greg
01-18-2005, 08:50 AM
I`ve always used Bleche-White on my tires and whitewalls. Is Spray & Rinse
that much better

mgm2003
01-18-2005, 09:08 AM
Bleach White doesn`t work too good on your rims & wheel wells. Spray and Rinse effectvely cleans your tires, rims, and wells, and does it much quicker.

G35stilez
01-18-2005, 02:07 PM
I too had EXCELLENT results with PB SS&S wash.