PDA

View Full Version : Sema

dchu1975
09-12-2005, 09:25 AM
I have never been to SEMA and was thinking of going this year. Does anyone know if there is a car detail presence there? Thanks.

imported_kgb
09-12-2005, 09:41 AM
I have never been to SEMA and was thinking of going this year. Does anyone know if there is a car detail presence there? Thanks.

SEMA is not opened to the public. There is a car wash/detail seminar in Vegas during SEMA though.

GoFastTSI
09-12-2005, 10:17 AM
I`ll be there!!! And yes, they have some detailing presence there as well.

waxgirl
09-12-2005, 10:44 AM
I`ll be there. It`s a killer show with a whole section for car care and related products. (among 50 billion other things - whew!)

It`s not open to the general public, but some here may still qualify. Here are the general admittance rules...

* AAPEX and the SEMA Show are trade events and only qualified members of the automotive aftermarket industry are permitted to attend.

* Infants or individuals under the age of 16 will not be admitted. Sorry, childcare will not be available on the premises.

* All registrations are subject to review and approval by Show Management. Confirmation letters will be sent via email once registration has been approved.

Two (2) forms of approved professional identification may be required to complete your registration. The two (2) forms of qualifying identification include: one (1) form of business identification and one (1) form of personal identification as listed below:

Proof of Business (one of the following):

* Tax registration certificate or Business Registration (automotive related companies only)

* Business License or EIN#

Proof of Personal Identification may include (one of the following):

* Two recent paycheck stubs from an automotive related company (must list company, address, and your name)

* Business cards (must list the address of the automotive company and include your job title)

* Health Insurance Card (must list automotive company name and your name)

* Business Photo ID (must list automotive company name and your picture and name)

* W-4 Form

* Once approved, your AAIW Registration badge will allow you to enter AAPEX, SEMA, and NACE Shows.

for more info you can check here

Sema Show (http://www.semashow.com/main/main.aspx?id=70035)

If you get to go, wear comfy shoes. You`re gonna need them!