PDA

View Full Version : Any Reviews on EXTREME TOP-COAT PAINT SEALANT+ 3X CARNAUBA

uconn1150
09-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Anyone have any comments/reviwes? Anyone have some to trade?

ndak
09-07-2005, 05:40 AM
I used some for the first time this weekend. Very impressed. A little goes a long way, so even with the $40+ price tag, it will last a good while. The application on and off was a breeze (did it by hand). Washed, clayed, sealed with the ETCPS3xC, and topped with a carnuba wax 24 hours later. Left the paint with a super high gloss with great depth.

Also used some on my rims a few days before the detailing mentioned above. Have had it on the rims for about 10 days now and my rims still look great. The rims are painted aluminum. When I washed the car in the step above, the little dirt that was on the rims came right off. No need for a wheel cleaner.

I applied to the paint with a DF Concours TC applicater and removed with a DF Concours TC towel. Followed the advise of CG and used front to back storkes on top surfaces and up and down strokes on verticle surfaces.

Wouls like to hear from others about the product as well.

klnyc
09-07-2005, 05:50 AM
PaulTso, was using it and he had sent out few sample to many users in here. I haven`t heard from him lately, maybe back to school time :think: Anyway, its good stuff.