PDA

View Full Version : Need a Better Scratch Remover

ptim
09-05-2005, 10:19 AM
I have a 2004 Oxford White Mustang, I had a lot of fine scrathes in the paint. First I used Megs #80 with a yellow propel pad, then a couple weeks later I used Poor Boys SSR1 with the same pad, I had to make two passes, after the second time, I noticed that the scrathes were gone. Then I tried the same process with my wifes Black Mustang, I didnt have the same luck, I need something with a little more scratch removal ability, any suggestions.

PaulTso
09-05-2005, 10:27 AM
you can try some ssr 2.5

buellwinkle
09-05-2005, 08:06 PM
Meg`s #83 is what I use on my kid`s dark blue Mustang and it works pretty well, it`s the next step up from #80.

ntwrkguy1
09-05-2005, 09:16 PM
Meg`s #83 is what I use on my kid`s dark blue Mustang and it works pretty well, it`s the next step up from #80.

I agree.....just be sure to work #83 properly (to the point where it`s almost gone from the paint), and you should be happy with the results.

jchetty
09-06-2005, 10:39 PM
I agree.....just be sure to work #83 properly (to the point where it`s almost gone from the paint), and you should be happy with the results.

if it worked on my dad`s 2000 black accord that got keyed :sosad , it will work on your white mustang :2thumbs: when you say passes are you referring to rotary, pc or orbital :nixweiss ...because if it the not a rotary, you need to work it in alot longer...and do you mean 2 passes or 2 applications...make sure you are working the product in until the product breaks down...and yes we want to see the results