PDA

View Full Version : Eshine has Optimum.

imported_Picus
09-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Hey guys - I know some of you, like me, were looking for Optimum products (polish, compound, spray wax) in Canada. Eshine.ca has them in stock now, I just ordered all three. I haven`t tried the compound yet but I had some polish and spray wax from when I moved and like it a lot. Just thought I`d give you a heads up since it`s relatively difficult to find some of the products in Canada they are easy to find in the States.

Cheers.

s2skimon
09-01-2005, 12:11 PM
yup.. once my paypal gets sorted out, my SSR 2 and 1 series will be used less :D

Kool_ZX3
09-06-2005, 05:06 PM
Yah i just noticed when i went on the site last night, very nice. I wanna try some of the stuff but 10 bucks for shipping :sadpace: I got better shipping from them before, and i found better shipping from the states. I am going to have to save some money b/c eshine rocks

imported_Picus
09-06-2005, 07:58 PM
I just wait till I need a bunch of stuff then order over $100 for free shipping. Gives me a good excuse to buy $100 worth of supplies. :D

Scottwax
09-06-2005, 08:11 PM
Glad to see y`all can get Optimum a little more easily now. The big boys had better pay attention to Optimum, there stuff is the real deal, IMO.

imported_Picus
09-07-2005, 05:26 AM
Ya, if for no other reason than the lack of dusting. It`s nice to work with a compound that doesn`t dust and will practically work forever, especially after working with SSR2.5 for so long.