PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe....

zimmerDN
08-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Can you believe I just waxed my cell phone? Me neither! :eek: I PlasticX the screen and the waxed it with Reflection. Lol :xyxthumbs

Now the screen looks shinier then ever but still have some scratches on it. I am afraid to tell anyone because they will think I am crazy so I am telling you guys. :D

drewski59
08-30-2005, 07:28 PM
C`mon, you can`t just say that and not expect:

:showpics

;)

Chang
08-30-2005, 07:55 PM
step it up to a rotary and wool pad and you should be able to get those scratches out in no time

papi_jay
08-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Yeah I was bored last night and used some Malco cleaner polish glaze to remove some oxidization from this " pretty " water thing ( can`t think of what it`s actually called ) then put a coat of spray wax on it . It`s supposedly somewhat old and handmade - my mom gave it to me for decor when she moved as it matches a lamp she was also giving me for my guest room .

hee

pontman43
08-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Your not the only one waxing things other than cars. I polished and waxed one of my parents tables yesterday, I was bored and couldn`t detail a car.

JasonATL
08-31-2005, 10:10 AM
Can you believe I just waxed my cell phone? Me neither! :eek: I PlasticX the screen and the waxed it with Reflection. Lol :xyxthumbs

Now the screen looks shinier then ever but still have some scratches on it. I am afraid to tell anyone because they will think I am crazy so I am telling you guys. :D

Reminds me of this thread (http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58950&highlight=mailbox) about people waxing/polishing weird things. I think someone in that thread also waxed a client`s cell phone or a pen.

GlossyTundra
08-31-2005, 05:21 PM
I regularly use a white pad and AIO on my nextel i860 phone. Looks fantastic!