View Full Version : langka in canada

08-29-2005, 12:34 PM
does anyone know where to buy langka in canada?

08-30-2005, 10:12 PM
Contact Chris @ Eshine. I believe he will be carrying this product very soon...


09-06-2005, 08:46 AM
Any news on Lanka availability? I`m looking for it too.

Big Leegr
09-06-2005, 01:39 PM
I just e-mailed Langka and this is the reply I got:

" Hello,

We have a CANADIAN distributor that ships our orders to Canadian customers. Just order through our website and your order will be processed and then shipped from within Canada.

Thank you,

Nancy, LANGKA Corp."

Hope this helps.

(Oh, the web site is www.langka.com in case you needed it.)

07-23-2007, 01:41 AM
bump. tried calling langka`s 1 800 #, was told to check the # and try again./???

07-23-2007, 02:14 AM
I`m sure Ranney at PakShak can get some to you. pakshak.com. That stuff really works!

07-23-2007, 09:38 AM
eshine carries it

Ben Kenobi
07-23-2007, 11:37 PM
Truflip, Chris at eShine Canada does carry the kit so you don`t have to order from Hawaii. Nothing against Ranney but the thread is where to buy it in Canada.

07-24-2007, 12:06 AM
No offense taken, but I was just giving an option because it seems that they aren`t able to get it. eShine was already offered as an option in an earlier thread. Ranney carries it and I know he has it. That`s all.

Bottom line, hope you get some because that product is pretty amazing. :D

Ben Kenobi
07-24-2007, 12:11 AM
I didn`t mean any but the fact is the new poster didn`t say he had contacted eShine he tried to call Langka. I don`t know about an earlier thread, I was reading what was posted in this one. Glad you have had success with it, I have read some other posts from members that found it hard to work with and less than perfect results.

07-24-2007, 12:19 AM
Sorry, meant "post". blupaul had mentioned that eshine was "going to be carrying it". Then, this thread was bumped for more info, so I figured the OP would have called eshine also. I guess that`s what happens when you assume.

As far as my experiences, I didn`t find it exactly "hard" to use. But, there`s really no difference than using some wet sandpaper and touchup paint. The blob remover and card causes scratches. I then used some polish and compound to remove it. Used my own sealant, didn`t use the one supplied.

There was also a thread, don`t know where I read it, but it was a step-by-step on how to fill in chips with touch-up paint and wetsand paper. I`ve tried that and got the same results.

07-24-2007, 12:27 AM
Thanks Ben and tod. Im more interested in the Blob Eliminator itself but worse comes to worse I will probably just buy the whole kit.

When you say sandpaper, is that like using 2000grit wet sand paper? Doesn`t that scratch the existing clearcoat? How would one fix the dulled clearcoat if wet sanding.

Maybe i`ll search around this forum for this info. I`ve been searching specific car forums and I`d say a good 85% of people likes Langka and claim its easy to use. the other 15% may be unlucky or just user error. Thanks again for your reply. Im in contact with eShine :D

07-24-2007, 12:41 AM
Paint Clinic (http://autopia.org/forum/guide-detailing/80224-paint-clinic.html)

Scroll down to Chip & Scratch Repair.

And yes, wet sand paper will scratch the clear, but so does the Blob Eliminator and card method.

07-24-2007, 01:40 AM
Try LT cut with 70% IPA or 80% MH, make your own Lan...

Ben Kenobi
07-24-2007, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the info tod and Salty. Good luck Truflip and let us know how things work out. I have a few chips I need to touch up but will likely just go the primer and touch up paint, then some clear. Will smooth it out and then polish.