PDA

View Full Version : S&W/Adam`s Detail Spray over Zaino?

TGates
08-29-2005, 12:27 PM
I was wondering if anybody had used either of these two products to maintain shine over Z2Pro. I currently use QEW then Z6 when I want to shine up the GTO without having to use a traditional wash. I currently have a lot of Adam`s Detail Spray that I LOVE and used over WG before I switched back to Zaino. I would like to use the rest of it up (and continue using it because I like it so much) as long as there would be no ill effects using this over Z2Pro. I would not try to layer directly over a fresh application of the Detail Spray. I would always wash with Z7 then Z6 then Z2Pro when adding layers. But during those months when no additional layering is needed, does anybody see any downsides to using either of these two products (Adams or Poorboys S&W)? I am just wanting to try the S&W because I have heard good things about it and seems to be less messy than QEW. Thanks for any input.

ZaneO
08-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Shouldn`t be any problems.

Intercooled
08-29-2005, 04:41 PM
I use S&W all the time with no problems. I like the S&W for a fairly dusty car , works great on water spotting from rain and also works well for bugs. I`ve been using it on glass with good results when I S&W the whole vehicle. But like you said, I woudn`t layer over S&W I would wash with Z7 first.