PDA

View Full Version : Product Recommendations - making order!

impulsebrklyn
08-28-2005, 10:11 PM
Ive been using Zaino for over 2 years now and its time to experiment with other products!! I have the whole Zaino system and will continue to use it on some of my vehicles. I want to see what else is out there. Gonna make a big order and I want to hear some peoples opinion on this list!! Ive come up with this list from searching the forum.

Klasse All-In-One

Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax

Pinnacle Crystal Mist Spray Wax

Wolfgang Instant Sealant Spritz

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant

Poorboy`s Natty’s Paste Wax – BLUE

Poorboy`s EX Sealant (w/carnauba) or EX-P???????

P21S® Concours Carnauba Wax

Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection

ClearKote Red Moose Machine Glaze

Menzerna Full Molecular Jacket (not so sure about this one??)

Lexol Spray Leather Cleaner

Ive already got a collection of polishes and a PC. Should i look into some other products to try?? possibly not order some of these?? Reasons please. Thanks Chris

papi_jay
08-28-2005, 10:36 PM
4 Star UPC + UPP not just UPP

AIO + SG , not just AIO

ClearKote RMG + White Carnuba Wax , not just RMG

try Poorboy`s Spray and Wash and Spray Gloss along with the EX-P or EX and Trim Restorer for your vinyl and rubber

Many complaints about WG Paint sealant being troublesome I dont know 1st hand though

Richt
08-29-2005, 01:46 AM
Out of your list I have these

Klasse All-In-One

Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax

Pinnacle Crystal Mist Spray Wax

Wolfgang Instant Sealant Spritz

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant

Poorboy`s Natty’s Paste Wax – BLUE

Poorboy`s EX Sealant (w/carnauba) and EX-P

P21S® Concours Carnauba Wax

Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection

ClearKote Red Moose Machine Glaze

and wouldnt lose any off them!

In your question to EX or EX-p it would down to what colour cars you have. EX-p for darker colours, EX for lighters. But saying that I would get UPP and EX with Carnuba than you have the best of both.

Your AIO can be used for a good base for anything so wouldnt be in a rush to get any other pre wax paint cleaners as IMO AIO is the best. Ther RMG can be used before UPP or EX anyway to and before a Carnuba, of which you have my current choices Souveran and P21s, not tried my Nattys Blue yet.