PDA

View Full Version : Tips on how to set up weekly wash customers???

Reflctn Perfctn
08-27-2005, 05:37 PM
Mobile pros please share your tips on how you guys book your weekly and bi weekly wash customers.

brwill2005
08-27-2005, 05:48 PM
I would suggest that after you do a complete or outside detail, stress the importance of maintaining the condition of the car`s finish with weekly washes. I usually explain to people that most commercial car washes use harsh chemicals that can strip wax. I also tell them that if the car is washed or dryed with dirty materials, scratches will appear quickly. Most people, however, are reluctant to shell out 25-55 dollars a week on a wash, or wash/vac. I guess the trick is to find the customers, that realize the value in getting their car proffessionally washed by a reputable detailer every week. Let me know if you find these people, because I am looking for them also:)

stilez
08-27-2005, 06:22 PM
This is a tough area, IMO.

I find working by myself, that I am often needed in more than one place at a given time. If I set up weekly washes (I have some), make sure they are local and set extra fees for further ones.

I try to stress how the paint will continue to look great (safe washing techniques, QD after) and that I do a far better/more thorough job than the carwash for a competitve price. Here`s what I include for a "Weekly Wash". Straight from my website:

"

Vehicle’s exterior, wheel wells, and undercarriage washed to remove all road grime, dirt, and soil

All vinyl, rubber, and plastic trim is cleaned then protected (SPF40)

All wheels cleaned free of brake dust and other contaminants

All tires and wheel wells cleaned, then dressed for future protection and a satin sheen look

Entire vehicle receives a `Quick Detail Gloss Enhancing Procedure`

Vacuum floors, floor mats, and trunk

All seats vacuumed

All dash and door trim wiped free of dust and dirt

All interior windows cleaned with commercial (window tint safe) glass cleaner

All air vents cleaned free of dust and dirt

All door jams and door sills cleaned and glossed

SpoiledMan
08-27-2005, 07:14 PM
Wow Sean! I have never seen your site yet that is exactly what I do for the "in between" detail customers.

Start em off with a good detail that wow`s them. Once they`re wowed, step in and offer to do the routine care of the vehicle.