PDA

View Full Version : Pro detailers in Orlando area?

00ImpalaLS
08-26-2005, 11:43 AM
Any pros in the orlando FL area? I need a complete overhaul on my car, everything from claybar to shampooing carpets and headliner. I need to compare a pros work to the detail job that I do. I had my dads Expedition done at a local place that was supposed to be the best but they did a horrible job and now I am worried about hiring someone else to do it.

So if there is anyone that has had a good experience with someone please let me know.

mav63
09-02-2005, 07:47 AM
I have seen this guy reply as being in Orlando on previous posts.....

flmotorsports (http://www.flmotorsports.com)

TDIGuy04
09-13-2005, 05:22 PM
I am in Orlando, just moved here and in the middle of getting setup for business.

00ImpalaLS
09-19-2005, 01:45 PM
I am in Orlando, just moved here and in the middle of getting setup for business.

PM me with a price sheet when you get everything setup!

Thanks

SMOKEATR
09-21-2005, 11:09 AM

I`m in Melbourne (about 1 hour away). I need someone (mobile) to do my 2004 VW Passat GLS. I need swirls polished out and a couple scratches fixed. Hit me up on email and give me a quote!

former86camaro
09-23-2005, 10:01 AM
I am no pro, but I do a decent job... I can help you if you want. I have a PC. various pads, SSR2, SFX 1, 2, 3

Like I said I am not pro just love the hobby and do not mind helping out.

imported_themightytimmah
09-28-2005, 05:05 PM
I`m in Melbourne (about 1 hour away). I need someone (mobile) to do my 2004 VW Passat GLS. I need swirls polished out and a couple scratches fixed. Hit me up on email and give me a quote!

Hey

Where do you live in Melbourne? I used to have a mobile business back in Maine, but I moved down to FIT. I brought all my stuff with me, so I`d be happy to help you out. I figure about 3 hours to polish it to perfection, figure about 80ish depending on color. Drop me a PM or email me at tnee@fit.edu . I`ll send you an email too.

Thanks

Tim Nee