PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ordered from superiorcarcare.net

spartacus_33
08-25-2005, 08:45 AM
Anyone had any experience ordering from Superior Car Car (http://www.superiorcarcare.net/)?

WaXwOrKs
08-25-2005, 02:40 PM
Always, and I have nothing but good experiences with them. They recently got one of my orders mixed up. I ordered 4star leather cleaner and they sent me 4 star tire gel, I called them and they apologized told me to keep the Gel for free and they sent the conditioner without charging me shipping, now thats awesome service to me...so far so good.

JasonATL
08-25-2005, 05:57 PM
I`ve had a couple of orders from them. My most recent order was placed late yesterday. It shipped today. I`ve always had prompt shipping and very good (even if automated) communication. They seem to have a nice selection at competitve prices. Nearly all of my business goes to Superior and Classic (dba properautocare.com).

WaXwOrKs
08-26-2005, 06:15 AM
I`ve had a couple of orders from them. My most recent order was placed late yesterday. It shipped today. I`ve always had prompt shipping and very good (even if automated) communication. They seem to have a nice selection at competitve prices. Nearly all of my business goes to Superior and Classic (dba properautocare.com).

Those are the same exact two that I use for the bulk of my purchasing. Exeldetail is awesome too but they only take orders by PayPal, check or money order so its not as convienant, as a result I dont use them outside of getting PC pads. I hope they can get visa etc soon because they surely would get more business, from me anyway.

imported_norahcrv
08-26-2005, 06:23 AM
. . .Exeldetail is awesome too but they only take orders by PayPal, check or money order so its not as convienant, as a result I dont use them outside of getting PC pads. I hope they can get visa etc soon because they surely would get more business, from me anyway.

I had a similar issue until I set up PayPal to pull funds from my VISA card as primary. Now all my purchases go through VISA. :D

waxnbuff
08-26-2005, 07:37 PM
i`ve been ordering from Exceldetail by money order and they are prompt. no hassels, no problems and i`m debt free. no visa bill. i do have a card only for life and death situations.

impulsebrklyn
08-28-2005, 08:43 PM
im betting good money that superiorcarcare.net and autogeek.bet are the same thing!!! Chris

Louie
08-29-2005, 09:37 AM
Nearly all of my business goes to Superior and Classic (dba properautocare.com).

Love dealing with Classic, always have gotten my orders correct. They`re over in Tampa, I`m on the other Florida coast and get my orders in 1 or 2 days.