PDA

View Full Version : Car Show

imported_turbomangt
08-25-2005, 05:04 AM
I regrete that I didn`t bring my PT Cruiser to the autopia detailing seminar, however it was NOT up to my detailing standards (mainly because I`m detailing everyone else`s car and don`t have time for mine) but here is a chance to get together and talk cars. This Sunday 8/28 their is a car show in Wood Dale. Located at the Thornwood Resturant on Wood Dale Rd 1 block north of the elgin o`hare expressway. It is one of the few shows with NO ENTRY FEE!!! yes it is a trophy show. Since many of you are car nutz, I thought I would invite whoever wants to come out. hours are 9am -3pm. I won`t get there till around 11 or so. Gary

blue-sun
08-25-2005, 05:25 AM
we`re watching the GF`s niece/nepher on sat and the parents are coming to pick them up on sunday AM, so depending on what time they pick them up, I`d like to go, even though my single stage paint is horrible!

I need to save $ to have Doug paint her!

imported_turbomangt
08-29-2005, 05:24 AM
I took third place Sunday, I guy I invited from 300c club took second. He had the only Hemi, the 300c is a nice ride, best sedan on the road. I can see why it won car of the year. Gary