PDA

View Full Version : Three`s a charm

imported_turbomangt
08-23-2005, 04:52 AM
Thought I would recap some of the advanced seminars that I participated in last week. Friday I had the pleasure of having the Ardex rep come to my shop and host a 2-hour seminar on high speed buffing. If you have a pro shop and deal with reputable companies, many of them will come out if you ask. Attendees included some of the local detailers that work in dealerships in the area. It gave me a chance to experiment with some of the other chemicals, which I’m not currently using. Wet sanding, serious paint correction, and concentration on rotary use were the topics covered.

Sat, I hosted an advance seminar at my shop, attendees were some of my customers that went to my basic seminar in the past, and wanted to learn how to use machines for detailing their own cars. It was all a hands on class, and everyone got to do wet sanding, along with using all four of my buffers. I charged $75 per person for a 2-hour class. Not bad extra cash. Feedback was all positive from the people that came.

Sunday, was the Autopia session which was held from 10.30 – 3. to read more on that event check out the regional Midwest link on this forum.

Gary