PDA

View Full Version : If you were to create a new product.....

Intercooled
08-21-2005, 05:57 PM
If you were to create a new product what would it be?

Under what label ( if any ) would you like to see it.

:idea

I guess I`ll start.......I`d like to see a new , better anti streak glass cleaner.( none have impressed me yet.)

Or a one step wheel cleaner that leaves some protection behind.

I`d like to see them both from Zaino. Always a top quality product.

a.k.a. Patrick
08-21-2005, 06:09 PM
****** removes rust, streaking, scratching, water spots, tarnish and corrosion unlike anything you have ever seen! In turn, ******* protects your metals against the elements for future use.

I would like to see a more advanced Polymer protectant. Something that will resist bird droppings....

JustinR32
08-21-2005, 06:39 PM
It wouldn`t matter. Zaino would still be better.

;). jk folks.

Tom

BigAl3
08-21-2005, 07:42 PM
i`d like to see a thin wheel well brush that gets into the tightest of spots. i`m surprised megs didn`t make one in their new gc accessories. :think:

a.k.a. Patrick
08-21-2005, 10:19 PM
It wouldn`t matter. Zaino would still be better.

;). jk folks.

Tom

LMAO......

AutoCadillac
08-22-2005, 05:02 AM
Funny you should ask this question. I`m working on something now. I was thinking of a low noise blower to dry my car that I started a thread about. My wet/dry vac is very quiet but it`s blower just pushes the water from one side of the car to the other - just not enough umph to get it off the car. So, I was looking at the wet nozzle that came with the vacuum. That nozzle has a rubber squeegee. If I can find a way of producing a silicone squeegee blade like the California Water Blade has, I could actually suck the water off the car. I know - sounds crazy.

SVR
08-22-2005, 07:05 AM
A sealant that you put on but don`t remove - whether it be spray or wipe on and a quick detailer made from totally natural ingredients

In the new Detailers Pride line - top shelf stuff

Also a body shampoo that conditions and makes slightly rough cars feel smooth and be protected for a couple weeks between washes - working on that one and that doesn`t fade exterior trim.

Perfect product for lazy people and average motorists.

A permanent sealant for exterior rubber, plastics and vinyl that`s made from tougher materials

Way2SSlow
08-22-2005, 08:09 AM
I would like a wax that looks EXACTLY like Souveran, but lasts like a sealant (klasse, Zaino). I would like it to be self cleaning, and apply (spray on) like OCW. :D

Edit: Not really concerned about who makes it as long as it meets those requirements.

elenaran
08-22-2005, 08:22 AM
A sealant that completely resists water spots (so there`s no need for an immediate wash after it rains or you get hit by a rogue sprinkler)

imported_DennisH
08-22-2005, 09:13 AM
I would like a wax that looks EXACTLY like Souveran, but lasts like a sealant (klasse, Zaino). I would like it to be self cleaning, and apply (spray on) like OCW. :D

Edit: Not really concerned about who makes it as long as it meets those requirements.

I agree.....

tom p.
08-22-2005, 09:24 AM
....an invisible force field that surrounded the car so I didn`t have to wash so frequently!

Woob
08-22-2005, 05:54 PM
A detailing suit to reduce water and heat buildup.... And fumes.... I HATE HEAT!

imported_series1
08-22-2005, 06:07 PM
A wax or selant that looks like souveran but lasts a whole entire year that never uses the look, beads, or slickness. I know it will never happen but thats what I would like to see created. Doesent matter who would make it.

Porkanbeans
08-22-2005, 06:20 PM
There are 2 "dream" products I have in mind to eliminate my greatest pet peeves of detailing:

I`d like to see a safe wheel cleaner that will get rid of absolutely everything on a wheel (within reason), inside and out, by just spraying on and rinsing off. No agitation required.

Another product I`d like to see is a reusable sponge, cloth, or solid mass that, with just one quick swipe, picks up bug guts, tar, and stubborn grime. Rinse it after every use and it`s ready to go again.

I think it`d be cool to see Menzerna make these to round out their product line a little more. Plus you`d have the satisfaction of quality German product.