PDA

View Full Version : What Happened?

GearHead_1
01-11-2005, 04:23 PM
Anyone else have problems with photo gallery? I`ve had 26 of my photos vanish. For a couple of days these photos were under another users name (destair) and now they are gone. I reported this to Dwayne and followed up with another PM but but no response. Any one else have an idea?

JaredPointer
01-11-2005, 04:34 PM
I noticed some other member`s pics under different user names as well. I wasn`t affected, I just know the pics don`t go with the name. :dunno

AutopiaAdmin
01-11-2005, 07:31 PM
Anyone else have problems with photo gallery? I`ve had 26 of my photos vanish. For a couple of days these photos were under another users name (destair) and now they are gone. I reported this to Dwayne and followed up with another PM but but no response. Any one else have an idea?

The pictures no longer appearing under another person`s name was my response. There is no way to transfer them from one user to another.

Feel free to upload them into your gallery.

Thanks.

AutopiaAdmin
01-11-2005, 07:45 PM
The only advice that I have been given is to delete every picture in the gallery and start over with a clean slate.

Must have happened during one of our upgrades in the past.

GearHead_1
01-11-2005, 09:00 PM
The pictures no longer appearing under another person`s name was my response.

Should have known, actions speak louder than words.
:hah

AutopiaAdmin
01-11-2005, 09:03 PM
Should have known, actions speak louder than words.
:hah

I know I should be better to respond to PM`s. I compiled a list and realized that I have 20 projects going on at once with deadlines fast approaching.

I don`t even know which way is up half the time.

GearHead_1
01-11-2005, 09:10 PM
My friend, take some consolation in knowing that you are not alone. :paper