PDA

View Full Version : Product Questions

imported_DennisH
08-17-2005, 09:31 AM
Well I heard some good things about Red Moose Glaze and since I use AIO/Souveran I want to try to extend my polishing intervals by using a glaze – black car issues. I didn’t want to purchase just one bottle so I got a little click happy and purchased Vanilla and Yellow Moose. Can someone explain how these three would fit together with Souveran as a LSP? I have already been using AIO/RMG on my front of my black street rod top with Souveran and so far I really like it - seems to enhance the shine without taking away and depth/wetness and covers up some small swirls.

Got ready to post this and realized that I use to laugh at all the Z`s and all the steps -- I use to just put a coat of Souveran on and call it good. Now I have used PB2.5 - PB1.0 - AIO - RMG - PS and Crystel Mist.

ZaneO
08-17-2005, 09:52 AM
Yeah, starting to get hypocritical don`t you think? :)

Some of the products you bought are redundant.

*I* would go with VM by PC, RMG by hand, and Souveran by hand.

imported_DennisH
08-17-2005, 10:26 AM
Yeah, starting to get hypocritical don`t you think? :)

Some of the products you bought are redundant.

*I* would go with VM by PC, RMG by hand, and Souveran by hand.

Yea.....it`s also could be called an obsession – Yes I agree little “hypocritical” but life goes on!

Vanilla and Red I can see those two and how they could complement each other. I put Red and Yellow side by side and to my eye the yellow was a little duller but other than that I couldn’t see any difference between them. Yellow says it smoothes the surface and also states that it can be used on plastics.

Vanilla is the thickness of water – Red is more like thin paste but the Yellow is like Jell-o.