PDA

View Full Version : I`ve seen Pulp Fiction at least 30-40 times and never realized

Scottwax
08-16-2005, 04:06 PM
Butch keyed Vincent Vega`s Chevelle?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node=Pulp%20Fiction

"Butch keys Vince`s car after leaving Wallace`s bar (we see Butch jiggle his keys walking out of the bar and Vincent complains about his car being keyed to Lance when picking up a baggie)."

:eek: I never knew that.

Spilchy
08-16-2005, 04:15 PM
Have you ever noticed these while watching?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110912/goofs

Scottwax
08-16-2005, 07:12 PM
Very interesting, I guess I need to watch it more closely next time. :)

marktheshark
08-17-2005, 06:48 AM
You know, as many times as I`ve watched that I didn`t catch it either. I guess, based on Butch and Vincent`s conversation in the bar, I didn`t figure that they knew each other. Then again, it is a Tarantino film, meaning most logic goes out the door!

percynjpn
08-17-2005, 07:13 AM
30-40 times?! Wow; once was too many times for me :down

Vincent Vega
08-17-2005, 09:02 AM
Lance: Still got your Malibu?

Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some ***ker did the other day?

Lance: What?

Vincent: ***king keyed it.

Lance: Oh, man, that`s ***ked up.

Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of ***t ***ked with it.

Lance: They should be ***king killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

Vincent: Boy, I wish I could`ve caught him doing it. I`d have given anything to catch that ***hole doing it. It`d been worth him doing it just so I could`ve caught him doing it.

Lance: What a ***ker!

Vincent: What`s more chicken***t than ****ing with a man`s automobile? I mean, don`t ***k with another man`s vehicle.

Lance: You don`t do it.

Vincent: It`s just against the rules.

Scottwax
08-17-2005, 02:06 PM
30-40 times?! Wow; once was too many times for me :down

I can watch it over and over again. Same with Blazing Saddles, Caddyshack, Stripes, Super Troopers, and Black Hawk Down.

percynjpn
08-17-2005, 07:55 PM
I can watch it over and over again. Same with Blazing Saddles, Caddyshack, Stripes, Super Troopers, and Black Hawk Down.

Out of those, the only one worth watching more than once or twice to me is Black Hawk Down.

Spilchy
08-17-2005, 09:05 PM
Out of those, the only one worth watching more than once or twice to me is Black Hawk Down.

You must be kidding me! Stripes? Caddy Shack? They`re the best! Black Hawk down was intense. I saw it in the theater which was insane.

They didn`t do those 2 Delta snipers justice. Reality is, they held out for much longer until they ran out of ammo. The father of one of them privately gave Clinton a piece of his mind in the White House when awarded the Medal of Honor. He did not shake his hand and said "You are not fit to be president."

For me, it`s Scarface. I love that flick. I`ve seen it a billion times.

percynjpn
08-18-2005, 07:03 AM
The father of one of them privately gave Clinton a piece of his mind in the White House when awarded the Medal of Honor. He did not shake his hand and said "You are not fit to be president."

Now THAT`S fantastic! I didn`t know that, but having heard it I`ll be in good spirits for the rest of the week!

As for the flicks, I`ve seen Stripes probably 3 times (years ago) and Caddy Shack at least twice, and i did like them. Actually, I would like to see Caddy Shack again, cause I totally forgot what happened in it (except that Rodney Dangerfield was great).

If you guys like comedies of that ilk, what about "The Blues Brothers" and "1941"?; I guess 1941 wasn`t too popular, but i thought it was great and have seen it 4 or 5 times.

Wow, by your choices I can see you guys are getting old just like me! :scared:

Accumulator
08-18-2005, 08:02 AM
Wow, by your choices I can see you guys are getting old just like me! :scared:

Then I must be prehistoric, my favorite comedies are primarily in B&W :o

Reflections1
08-18-2005, 08:04 AM
Lots Of Keying Going On Up In Here!!!!! :LOLOL

percynjpn
08-18-2005, 08:23 AM
Then I must be prehistoric, my favorite comedies are primarily in B&W :o

Actually, most of mine are, too! The Marx Brothers` "Duck Soup" and others, EVERYTHING done by The Three Stooges, Laurel and Hardy and Abbot and Costello.

I also love most Chaplin films, though I think BUSTER KEATON was by far the best of the silent era! Other favorites are the old 40`s and 50`s routines of Bob Hope and Bing Crosby (my absolute favorite is "ROAD TO MOROCCO!"). But I`m kind of strange, I guess. . . :scared:

Accumulator
08-18-2005, 09:13 AM
...But I`m kind of strange, I guess. . .

Well, welcome to the club ;)

percynjpn
08-18-2005, 09:34 AM
:D Thanks!