PDA

View Full Version : First Post

Flynn
08-16-2005, 12:13 AM
I thought before I dive into the forums that I`d better introduce myself.

I`m from the UK and I`ve got two very different cars. I drive a Silver Toyota Supra TT which has always been my dream car, and I`ve also got a new Toyota Land Cruiser which is a metallic deep red.

I`ve always liked to keep my cars clean but after finding this forum I now realise that I havn`t really been trying hard enough or dedicating enough time!

I decided at the weekend to experiment a little and I spent 1 1/2 hours just getting my Supra`s rear bumper the best condition I could with the products I had available. It was worth the effort because it looks amazing. Now I`ve just got to find the time to do the rest of the car!

I`m looking forward to getting plenty of advice about how to get both my cars looking awesome and keeping them that way.

Flynn
08-16-2005, 12:13 AM
I thought before I dive into the forums that I`d better introduce myself.

I`m from the UK and I`ve got two very different cars. I drive a Silver Toyota Supra TT which has always been my dream car, and I`ve also got a new Toyota Land Cruiser which is a metallic deep red.

I`ve always liked to keep my cars clean but after finding this forum I now realise that I havn`t really been trying hard enough or dedicating enough time!

I decided at the weekend to experiment a little and I spent 1 1/2 hours just getting my Supra`s rear bumper the best condition I could with the products I had available. It was worth the effort because it looks amazing. Now I`ve just got to find the time to do the rest of the car!

I`m looking forward to getting plenty of advice about how to get both my cars looking awesome and keeping them that way.

imported_truzoom
08-16-2005, 12:25 AM
Always nice to meet a member from across the pond. I`m sure you will learn a LOT about detailing in the first week of reading the forums. Join us in the chat sometime, too.

imported_truzoom
08-16-2005, 12:25 AM
Always nice to meet a member from across the pond. I`m sure you will learn a LOT about detailing in the first week of reading the forums. Join us in the chat sometime, too.

hdi136
08-16-2005, 03:10 AM
:welcome Welcome Flynn. I`m based in Derby. I run a 307sxi in silver. Enjoy the forum, I`ve got lots of useful information and advice from fellow Autopians.

hdi136
08-16-2005, 03:10 AM
:welcome Welcome Flynn. I`m based in Derby. I run a 307sxi in silver. Enjoy the forum, I`ve got lots of useful information and advice from fellow Autopians.

imported_mirrorfinishman
08-16-2005, 06:01 AM
Thanks for that good post Flynn!

There is plenty of good information here at Autopia and plenty of friendly people too.

imported_mirrorfinishman
08-16-2005, 06:01 AM
Thanks for that good post Flynn!

There is plenty of good information here at Autopia and plenty of friendly people too.