PDA

View Full Version : Houston Detailers, wanna learn the rotary?

Anthony O.
08-15-2005, 06:54 PM
Myself and Ron Harris are trying to plan a road trip in the next few weeks to our neighboring city of Houston, Texas. We would like to plan some sort of meet and greet with fellow pros and Autopia enthusiats. Perhaps have a "Detail Day".

If anyone is interested in getting together or has an idea of a place to meet and detail then either PM or Email myself or Ron Harris.

Thanks,

Anthony

Anthony O.
08-15-2005, 06:54 PM
Myself and Ron Harris are trying to plan a road trip in the next few weeks to our neighboring city of Houston, Texas. We would like to plan some sort of meet and greet with fellow pros and Autopia enthusiats. Perhaps have a "Detail Day".

If anyone is interested in getting together or has an idea of a place to meet and detail then either PM or Email myself or Ron Harris.

Thanks,

Anthony

rad-man
08-15-2005, 06:59 PM
"Houston" is freaking big. It would depend on where yall meet, but I`d like to come learn a few things from some older autopians...

Until then, do you know of any cool supply stores besides the given autozone, orileys, and walmart?

rad-man
08-15-2005, 06:59 PM
"Houston" is freaking big. It would depend on where yall meet, but I`d like to come learn a few things from some older autopians...

Until then, do you know of any cool supply stores besides the given autozone, orileys, and walmart?

Anthony O.
08-15-2005, 07:07 PM
In Houston I sure don`t, never been to that part of the Lone Star state!

I have no idea where we will be, I reckon wherever the majority of people are :)

Anthony

Anthony O.
08-15-2005, 07:07 PM
In Houston I sure don`t, never been to that part of the Lone Star state!

I have no idea where we will be, I reckon wherever the majority of people are :)

Anthony