PDA

View Full Version : Griots Speed Shine, Anybody use it?

Pages : [1] 2

Nu2detail
08-11-2005, 10:09 PM
I used it and thought the results were great. Anybody ever use this?

Nu2detail
08-11-2005, 10:09 PM
I used it and thought the results were great. Anybody ever use this?

imported_hadboosttroy
08-12-2005, 12:19 AM
curious as well, just got the catalog :)

imported_hadboosttroy
08-12-2005, 12:19 AM
curious as well, just got the catalog :)

jasonmac
08-12-2005, 06:02 AM
I have it and think it`s great, leaves a really nice shine. With shipping, it`s probably a bit more expensive than others, but it does a great job.

jasonmac
08-12-2005, 06:02 AM
I have it and think it`s great, leaves a really nice shine. With shipping, it`s probably a bit more expensive than others, but it does a great job.

kompressornsc
08-12-2005, 06:16 AM
I got the free sample bottle. It`s pretty good. Nothing out of the ordinary. Been using it on my cabinets & stuff-not the car. I stick w/ Z products for it.

kompressornsc
08-12-2005, 06:16 AM
I got the free sample bottle. It`s pretty good. Nothing out of the ordinary. Been using it on my cabinets & stuff-not the car. I stick w/ Z products for it.

Pats300zx
08-12-2005, 07:52 AM
I have some its a good QD. However, with shipping costs I can find several just as good locally.

Pats300zx
08-12-2005, 07:52 AM
I have some its a good QD. However, with shipping costs I can find several just as good locally.

Accumulator
08-12-2005, 07:54 AM
I use it, IMO it`s a good carnauba-based QD. It`s sure not Crystal Mist, and I can see somebody preferring EF Clear Pearl too, but I don`t have any problems with the Speed Shine. I`ve found it really *does* leave a bit of wax behind, you can see the beading effect if you use it to remove a bird bomb. I sorta switch back and forth between Speed Shine, EFCP, and Quik Shine on my wife`s A8 and I like `em all.

Accumulator
08-12-2005, 07:54 AM
I use it, IMO it`s a good carnauba-based QD. It`s sure not Crystal Mist, and I can see somebody preferring EF Clear Pearl too, but I don`t have any problems with the Speed Shine. I`ve found it really *does* leave a bit of wax behind, you can see the beading effect if you use it to remove a bird bomb. I sorta switch back and forth between Speed Shine, EFCP, and Quik Shine on my wife`s A8 and I like `em all.

jasonmac
08-12-2005, 07:58 AM

The shipping does hold me back on only getting smaller things from Griot`s I agree. Any hints on the local ones that work just as well? :)

jasonmac
08-12-2005, 07:58 AM

The shipping does hold me back on only getting smaller things from Griot`s I agree. Any hints on the local ones that work just as well? :)

Pats300zx
08-12-2005, 08:53 AM

Well my local favs would be:

Mothers Showtime

Megs #34 or Megs Final Detail (if you can find the FD..if not try the Last Touch)

Eagle One Wipe and Shine

Long Haul Truck Gloss-Scottwax uses there products alot. For the money these are very good.