PDA

View Full Version : Unknow stain on seat, need help

accordmaniac
08-10-2005, 08:07 PM
A couple days ago I got my windows tinted. There are two small spots on my back seat that apears to be left from the tint. It`s kind of greyish blue in color and I don`t know what it is. I did try anything on it yet because I am affraid that if I used the wron thing it would set the stain. I am hoping that someone has a clue to what it is and suggest the right product to clean it. Also which glass cleaner is most tint friendly? Thanks

accordmaniac
08-10-2005, 08:07 PM
A couple days ago I got my windows tinted. There are two small spots on my back seat that apears to be left from the tint. It`s kind of greyish blue in color and I don`t know what it is. I did try anything on it yet because I am affraid that if I used the wron thing it would set the stain. I am hoping that someone has a clue to what it is and suggest the right product to clean it. Also which glass cleaner is most tint friendly? Thanks

imported_truzoom
08-10-2005, 08:54 PM
For the most part, any automotive glass cleaner should be tint safe. Be sure it says it on the label though.

As for the stains, you may just be able to go at it with some soapy water.

imported_truzoom
08-10-2005, 08:54 PM
For the most part, any automotive glass cleaner should be tint safe. Be sure it says it on the label though.

As for the stains, you may just be able to go at it with some soapy water.