PDA

View Full Version : Will this process work?

CaliPhotog
08-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Alright... So I am seriously super busy these days. I am switching jobs and that seems to require a little bit of time. :nixweiss

Problem #1) I have very little time.

Problem #2) I park my car outside in a carport.

Problem #3) I must drive to and from work between applications.

Here is my attempt at a solution.

Evening #1 Wash and clay

Evening #2 Wash then PC polish SSR2.5 on Green Pad (Sonus DAS)

Evening #3 Wash then PC polish SSR1 on Green Pad (Sonus DAS)

Evening #4 Wash then PC polish SSR1 on Blue (Sonus DAS)

Evening #5 Wash then apply 1 layer RMG with PC Black LC pad remove with Sonus bonnet

Evening #6 Same as #5

Evening #7 Same as #6

Evening #8 Wash then apply Souveran with PC Black LC pad remove by hand

Long drawn out process, and I`m not sure if washing that much between coats will kill me. Please please offer your expert advise. Thanks

CaliPhotog
08-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Alright... So I am seriously super busy these days. I am switching jobs and that seems to require a little bit of time. :nixweiss

Problem #1) I have very little time.

Problem #2) I park my car outside in a carport.

Problem #3) I must drive to and from work between applications.

Here is my attempt at a solution.

Evening #1 Wash and clay

Evening #2 Wash then PC polish SSR2.5 on Green Pad (Sonus DAS)

Evening #3 Wash then PC polish SSR1 on Green Pad (Sonus DAS)

Evening #4 Wash then PC polish SSR1 on Blue (Sonus DAS)

Evening #5 Wash then apply 1 layer RMG with PC Black LC pad remove with Sonus bonnet

Evening #6 Same as #5

Evening #7 Same as #6

Evening #8 Wash then apply Souveran with PC Black LC pad remove by hand

Long drawn out process, and I`m not sure if washing that much between coats will kill me. Please please offer your expert advise. Thanks

wannafbody
08-10-2005, 02:55 PM
IMO you don`t need 2 SSR1 steps and I`d recommend a sealant(for protection) under the PS

wannafbody
08-10-2005, 02:55 PM
IMO you don`t need 2 SSR1 steps and I`d recommend a sealant(for protection) under the PS

CaliPhotog
08-10-2005, 02:58 PM

Thanks. Which SSR1 step should I eliminate the Green or Blue, and also can you recomend a sealant that would work well with that combo?

CaliPhotog
08-10-2005, 02:58 PM

Thanks. Which SSR1 step should I eliminate the Green or Blue, and also can you recomend a sealant that would work well with that combo?