PDA

View Full Version : megs sheepskin wash mitt at target

Pages : [1] 2 3

III
08-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Forgive me if this mitt has already been reviewed, but I didn`t see anything in the files. Please provide a link if this has already been talked about.

Has anyone used this, and if so how do these fair against eurrow, viking and turtle wax mitts? I was so tempted to buy it, but I noticed that it didn`t have leather on the inside of the mitt, but like a polyester material instead. I always thought a good mitt would have leather on the inside.

III
08-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Forgive me if this mitt has already been reviewed, but I didn`t see anything in the files. Please provide a link if this has already been talked about.

Has anyone used this, and if so how do these fair against eurrow, viking and turtle wax mitts? I was so tempted to buy it, but I noticed that it didn`t have leather on the inside of the mitt, but like a polyester material instead. I always thought a good mitt would have leather on the inside.

Bill D
08-10-2005, 11:59 AM
Was the mitt labeled "sheepskin" ? Otherwise, that sounds like their synthetic wool mitt rather than natural sheepskin wool. I do know Megs makes genuine sheepskin mitts but to the best of my knowledge, they`re fairly difficult to find locally. If is in fact, sheepskin, just remember to "pick `em like fruit" ;)

Bill D
08-10-2005, 11:59 AM
Was the mitt labeled "sheepskin" ? Otherwise, that sounds like their synthetic wool mitt rather than natural sheepskin wool. I do know Megs makes genuine sheepskin mitts but to the best of my knowledge, they`re fairly difficult to find locally. If is in fact, sheepskin, just remember to "pick `em like fruit" ;)

III
08-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Bill D, how did I know you would be the first to respond :LOLOL I don`t know what the label said exactly. I`ll go back again and look. I do know that not all Target stores carry this. In my area only 2 Target stores have these. The stores that carry these also carry waffle weave and microfiber applicator pads all made by meguiar`s.

III
08-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Bill D, how did I know you would be the first to respond :LOLOL I don`t know what the label said exactly. I`ll go back again and look. I do know that not all Target stores carry this. In my area only 2 Target stores have these. The stores that carry these also carry waffle weave and microfiber applicator pads all made by meguiar`s.

Bill D
08-10-2005, 12:44 PM
:D :o If it`s the real sheepskin I`ll be interested. Please report back!

Bill D
08-10-2005, 12:44 PM
:D :o If it`s the real sheepskin I`ll be interested. Please report back!

a.k.a. Patrick
08-10-2005, 01:22 PM
John, what was the selling price anyways...........I havent seen them here in my Target store..

a.k.a. Patrick
08-10-2005, 01:22 PM
John, what was the selling price anyways...........I havent seen them here in my Target store..

III
08-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Price was $5.99

III
08-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Price was $5.99

jetskie
08-10-2005, 02:04 PM
To my knowledge Meguiars has a synthetic wool mitt, and not a real sheepskin. Its one of the best synthetic out there, but I still prefer a real sheepskin. You can buy a turttle wax real sheepskin at Pepboys for $8, its not bad. I do use the Meguiars mop with the synthetic wool head and it works nicely and does not scratch.

jetskie
08-10-2005, 02:04 PM
To my knowledge Meguiars has a synthetic wool mitt, and not a real sheepskin. Its one of the best synthetic out there, but I still prefer a real sheepskin. You can buy a turttle wax real sheepskin at Pepboys for $8, its not bad. I do use the Meguiars mop with the synthetic wool head and it works nicely and does not scratch.

travisdecpn
08-10-2005, 02:08 PM
The only place meg`s has a sheepskin mitt available for sale is in the UK. The most recent mitt they make is the ultimate wash mitt which is made of synthetic fibers. I haven`t had the chance to use one yet, but I`ve been told that they hold an amazing amount of water and produce no surface marring if using the appropriate wash mix and 2 bucket method.