PDA

View Full Version : NM is not a foreign country...

Pages : [1] 2

Sequoyah
08-10-2005, 08:51 AM
It`s not listed in the SW area and I know a lot of people think you need a passport to get here :grinno: While I`m in here...are there any Autotopians here in the land of Entrapment?

Sequoyah
08-10-2005, 08:51 AM
It`s not listed in the SW area and I know a lot of people think you need a passport to get here :grinno: While I`m in here...are there any Autotopians here in the land of Entrapment?

scottabir
08-10-2005, 08:54 AM
does it count if I drove thru it once?

scottabir
08-10-2005, 08:54 AM

scottabir
08-10-2005, 08:55 AM
actually twice I drove thru it.

scottabir
08-10-2005, 08:55 AM
actually twice I drove thru it.

Sequoyah
08-10-2005, 09:46 AM

....hmmm, it would only count if you stopped, did a full detail on my car and then continued on your way :buffing: :laugh:

Sequoyah
08-10-2005, 09:46 AM

....hmmm, it would only count if you stopped, did a full detail on my car and then continued on your way :buffing: :laugh:

scottabir
08-10-2005, 09:53 AM
darn, all I did was eat breakfast.

scottabir
08-10-2005, 09:53 AM
darn, all I did was eat breakfast.

kpounds
08-10-2005, 11:22 AM
New Mexico is BEAUTIFUL. I heard Ted Turner even has a place there. Alberquerque seemed OK but kinda busy with some riff-raff, but the real beauty I saw was in the small towns with Indian traditions and Santa Fe. Also lots of S-P-A-C-E!

kpounds
08-10-2005, 11:22 AM
New Mexico is BEAUTIFUL. I heard Ted Turner even has a place there. Alberquerque seemed OK but kinda busy with some riff-raff, but the real beauty I saw was in the small towns with Indian traditions and Santa Fe. Also lots of S-P-A-C-E!

Sequoyah
08-10-2005, 11:47 AM

Yeah, Ted Turner pretty much owns the top half of the state and probably a lot of southern CO as well. Julia Roberts has a place in Taos (N. of Santa Fe), Randy Travis, Val Kilmer and others live in and around Santa Fe as wel. It is a really pretty place w/ a lot of outdoorsy type things to do. I`ve been here 2 yrs. now and really like it, but you are right about the "riff-raff" There are a lot of wanna-be gangstas in and around Abq. I moved here from Baltimore City and have had more problems here than I ever had walking around the bad parts of that city and even D.C. Overall though it`s not a bad place to live. Also, cars here just do not rust. I have a 91` CRX Si w/ no rust and had to laugh at my friend from PA who has a 95` truck with a bed that was about to fall off :dance

Sequoyah
08-10-2005, 11:47 AM

Yeah, Ted Turner pretty much owns the top half of the state and probably a lot of southern CO as well. Julia Roberts has a place in Taos (N. of Santa Fe), Randy Travis, Val Kilmer and others live in and around Santa Fe as wel. It is a really pretty place w/ a lot of outdoorsy type things to do. I`ve been here 2 yrs. now and really like it, but you are right about the "riff-raff" There are a lot of wanna-be gangstas in and around Abq. I moved here from Baltimore City and have had more problems here than I ever had walking around the bad parts of that city and even D.C. Overall though it`s not a bad place to live. Also, cars here just do not rust. I have a 91` CRX Si w/ no rust and had to laugh at my friend from PA who has a 95` truck with a bed that was about to fall off :dance

Sveta
09-15-2005, 11:35 AM
So, I`m living in the USA? Great to detail year round and never need a jacket or sweeter....Sorry, Canadians.