PDA

View Full Version : some bad beats...

JaCkaL829
08-05-2005, 03:31 PM
...Autopian style. For some reason everytime I detail one of my cousin`s family`s truck it always gets messed up instantly :furious: . Just today I went crazy doing my cousin`s Jimmy and once I get finished with the last panel we get a light drizzle, which turns into heavier rains. Its drizzling now on and off, so hopefully he`s not driving it. I did his father`s (my uncle) big F-350 last week. Took me all day, didn`t finish till around 8, but I was pretty happy with how clean it was. I was hoping to see the truck in daylight, but the next day he went up to PA, which means 350 miles roundtrip of heavy highways filled with bugs and dirtroads :angry :furious: . I really wouldn`t care if he went to PA more often, but he usually only goes once every 2-3 months, so I was kinda mad I didn`t get to snap some pics or even see it. Lastly the 2 weeks ago I did my aunt`s Explorer. I finished it with just enought time to get home unload all my supplies, jump in the shower and go to work. Of course the next 2 days it rained :wall .

So ya I think i`m giving up on all my cousin`s trucks and SUVs. :nervous:

Just a pointless vent, i`m sure this happens all the time.

I`m hoping to use some S+W and DP`s waterless wash on the three trucks, and hopefully get some pics in.

JaCkaL829
08-05-2005, 03:33 PM
[quote name=`JohnnyDaJackal`]...Autopian style. For some reason everytime I detail one of my cousin`s family`s truck it always gets messed up instantly :furious: . Just today I went crazy doing my cousin`s Jimmy and once I get finished with the last panel we get a light drizzle, which turns into heavier rains. Its drizzling now on and off, so hopefully he`s not driving it. I did his father, my uncle`s big F-350 last week. Took me all day, didn`t finish till around 8, but I was pretty happy with how clean it was. I was hoping to see the truck in daylight, but the next day he went up to PA, which means 350 miles roundtrip of heavy highways filled with bugs and dirtroads :angry :furious: . I really wouldn`t care if he went to PA more often, but he usually only goes once every 2-3 months, so I was kinda mad I didn`t get to snap some pics or even see it. Lastly 2 weeks ago I did my aunt`s Explorer. I finished it with just enough time to get home, unload all my supplies, jump in the shower and go to work. Of course the next 2 days it rained :wall .

So ya I think i`m giving up on all my cousin`s trucks and SUVs. :nervous:

Just a pointless vent, i`m sure this happens all the time.

I`m hoping to use some S+W and DP`s waterless wash on the three trucks this Sunday, and hopefully get some pics in.

jakethesnake
08-05-2005, 07:11 PM
You can always move to So. Cal. :LOLOL