PDA

View Full Version : Will this work

Davy
08-05-2005, 01:38 PM
If I use the Klasse twins followed by P21S will I get the full benefits of the Sonus Acrylic Glanz spray sealent on my P21S or will it only work to full effect if used directly on Klasse SG? I love topping with P21S so would I be better off with Sonus Carnauba Spritz?

Richt
08-05-2005, 02:31 PM
I love Carnuba Spritz on Carnuba finishes. I have not tried the Acrylic spritz but believe it is made to enhance the sealants as it contains the same components as they do. The CS contains carnuba so will do a better job I would think. You would be better off IMO with a Carnuba specific QD or one that does either like Quikshine or Megs Final Inspection.

Sonus now do there detailing spritz which does both, I have just got a bottle, very slick finish on both sealants and waxes, but not that user friendly IMO.

audipower
08-05-2005, 10:59 PM
I use the same as you, SG and P21S. I use Acrylic Spritz with P21S over it. It gives awesome depth. I just like it more and safe if you have dust or bird jiz on your vehicle. Just a personal refrence.

It won`t bother it though. Better than that store bought crap.

Glossmaster
08-06-2005, 05:53 AM
I`m kinda fussy, I guess. When I`m using the Klasse Twins I use the Acrylic Spritz & Acrylic Glanz directly on the AIO/SG. After topping the AIO/SG with my favorite carnauba I then switch to Carnauab Spritz,Quickshine,Crystal Mist,S&G or the CG QD`s.

You might want to take a peek at the AS/AG bottles. I`m pretty sure there`s a "not for use with carnauba" label on there. Quite honestly, I just woke up & I`m enjoying my morning coffee at the moment,while listening to some killer jazz fussion on AOL radio & I`m just too lazy to get up and read the sonus bottles! (lol )

papi_jay
08-06-2005, 10:35 AM
Yeah that killer jazz fusion Radio + a good cup of coffee and you`re not moving from your place !!

Gets me every time

:grinno:

papi_jay
08-06-2005, 10:35 AM
Yeah that killer jazz fusion Radio + a good cup of coffee and you`re not moving from your place !!

Gets me every time

:grinno: