PDA

View Full Version : ALL in ONE polish/cleaner/wax

03Black1.8t
08-04-2005, 01:54 PM
I am looking something I can go to when doing some cars on the side. Most people seem like they dont want the higher detail when a poilsh is applied and then a sealer. They want the 55-75 deal for just polish. I want it to last as long as possible. I have been using VM due to its great results on about every color, plus it so thin I just learn from someone here it can be put in a spray bottle and sprayed. It works like a champ!.

travisdecpn
08-04-2005, 01:58 PM
Klasse AIO would be a good choice. If you want to shop locally, Meg`s Colorx is a really cool product that offers some good cleaning and protecting ability as well.

atticdog
08-04-2005, 02:04 PM
Long Haul polish wax available at autozone

does a good job for a 1 step

papi_jay
08-04-2005, 02:13 PM
ahh long Haul - the stuff used by truck drivers coast to coast .. Yes good stuff OTC

Wasatch
08-04-2005, 03:04 PM
Well, there are a few things out there: Adam`s Brillant Spray Glaze, Chemical Guy`s Express Wax Gold, Tropi-Care TC-3 Car Polish, Chemical Guy`s Cherry Wax.......etc

the other pc
08-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Meg`s #66 is a very versatile all-in-one. It`s the strongest cleaner/wax in the Meg`s line and can handle fairly significant defects but you can scale back the aggressiveness with choice of application method/speed. You can apply it by hand, orbital, DA or rotary.

http://meguiars.com/estore/products/product_M6601.jpg

PC.

mrhct
08-04-2005, 04:25 PM
Collinite Super Sapphire Cleaner Wax No. SS 126. Stuff cleans great, does a pretty decent job polishing and has the famous Collinite durability.

imported_Bence
08-04-2005, 04:27 PM
Finish Kare #215

03Black1.8t
08-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Does Klass AIO apply easy? Is it very thick?

yumyumfun
08-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Does Klass AIO apply easy? Is it very thick?

Yeah its really easy to apply and its really watery. A little goes a long way.

03Black1.8t
08-04-2005, 05:42 PM
Yeah its really easy to apply and its really watery. A little goes a long way.

Could it be sprayed on like VM. I have found that the sprayers the meguaires has on there spray wax,qd etc are excellent to spray VM on the car. You get a overall better coverage opposed to putting a thick bead around the buffer pad.

yumyumfun
08-04-2005, 05:49 PM
Could it be sprayed on like VM. I have found that the sprayers the meguaires has on there spray wax,qd etc are excellent to spray VM on the car. You get a overall better coverage opposed to putting a thick bead around the buffer pad.

I guess you can use a sprayer if you wanted to. But depending on how fine the mist is, you might be wasting more product than you need. I nevered used AIO with the pc yet. I use a damp foam pad and put a dime-nickel size of product and can easily do a fender or half a hood.

03Black1.8t
08-04-2005, 07:48 PM
I guess you can use a sprayer if you wanted to. But depending on how fine the mist is, you might be wasting more product than you need. I nevered used AIO with the pc yet. I use a damp foam pad and put a dime-nickel size of product and can easily do a fender or half a hood.

see I have tried that^^^^^ over and over and over and can never get far with just that little bit. Is there some under writing code I need :furious:

When I sprayed the VM on it took about 2 sprays and that would of been way less then putting a x or a circle of the spray on. I mist was very fine. I was suprised it sprayed that good because VM contains little bits and pieces of stuff. Dont know what it is but its there because I have thought it was dirt by mistake before.

Its looking like PWC is the top vote getting. I might pick up a bottle of the new blue since I have a black car. I will be doing a red civic soon and a darker kia.

Scottwax
08-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Long Haul polish wax available at autozone

does a good job for a 1 step

Agreed.

In addition to VM and AIO, Poorboy`s Polish w/carnauba also works well.