PDA

View Full Version : NXT or TW ultra shine?

GlossyTundra
08-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Which one? I have herd exellent things on both. Both will be paste. And they will be used on a phantom grey tundra. Want to know which one will look better based on thier characteristics.

Thanks

Brandon

imported_truzoom
08-03-2005, 03:14 PM
I would go with TW just for the sake of trying something different. NXT is good stuff, but I think it can be highly overrated sometimes.

imported_Larry A
08-03-2005, 06:17 PM
NXT and TW Ultra Platinum are similar in there looks. Also Nano Wax and Mothers FX are also similar . Their are differences but the average person couldnt tell. If you judged them them on a point scale going between 1 to 100 in Shine, Depth, Gloss, slickness ,ease of use, swirl hideing, and staining trim, I would say that they all would be between 93-99

Alfisti
08-04-2005, 12:29 AM
Brandon, what looks `better` depends alot on personal taste...which beer tastes `better`? Which car looks `better`?

IMO, NXT and TWPUG look different. Both are glossy, but NXT looks more vitreous/plasticky, while TW looks more shiny. Also, NXT darkens more, so I believe they`ll look different on the same car. I have both and prefer the look of the Reflections twins...but that`s another story.

I suggest you try both and see which one you prefer.

AlexRuiz
08-04-2005, 09:11 AM
Brandon, what looks `better` depends alot on personal taste...which beer tastes `better`? Which car looks `better`?

IMO, NXT and TWPUG look different. Both are glossy, but NXT looks more vitreous/plasticky, while TW looks more shiny. Also, NXT darkens more, so I believe they`ll look different on the same car. I have both and prefer the look of the Reflections twins...but that`s another story.

I suggest you try both and see which one you prefer.

:clap: :xyxthumbs

Alfisti is correct in his assessment. Both are very good products. Personally I find them quite close in looks, but I find NXt to be more reflective while TWPUG is deeper. Try them both. I posted a "mini-comparison" a while ago. Overall I give the edge to the turtle, but NXt is better rounded (stronger cleaners)

Alex

PS. I also prefer the reflections twins :shocked ;)

papi_jay
08-04-2005, 09:39 AM
I like nanoWax and the wet wash and eagleOne`s QD spray wax as " mainstream " finishes .

WET is really nice too as a finish