PDA

View Full Version : Atlantans: I found a great supply shop...

Porkanbeans
08-01-2005, 02:25 PM
It`s called ACP, short for Automotive Cleaning Products. It`s just south of the airport off Old Dixie Road. I made the haul from Marietta to check out what they had. Basically the whole line of Auto Magic stuff was there, including the spanking new products, in 16 oz., 1 gal, and 5 gal. containers. They`re the Georgia distributor of AM, so you`d imagine they have it all. Also there are those ginormous pressure washers I forgot the name of. They carry all the Meguiar`s pads, Cyclo pads, bottles, sprayers, etc. You name it, they`ve got it. There`s also a line there called Nico, and it`s their house brand. I don`t know much about it. Anyways, if you have the time and want to try out some Auto Magic, restock your pads and tools, or just browse, I highly suggest you check this place out.

Automotive Cleaning Products Inc

(404) 361-5333

4158 Old Dixie Rd

Atlanta, GA 30354

While I was there, I bought 1 gal. each of Auto Magic`s Banana Magic liquid wax, Dress-It-Right water-based dressing, Triple Seven APC, and some of their Leather Conditioner as well as a bottle of Body Shine QD. I went there just to replace my Meg`s pads, but I couldn`t resist trying out some new stuff (you never can :D ). 777 is an awesome APC. $9 a gallon. I diluted it 1:4 for wheels, tires, fenderwells, and tar/bug/sap removal. It works great for all those applications. I`ve yet to try it out on the interior. Dress-It-Right is a great dressing for wheelwells and tires (if you like a rich, matte look). I use it on removable rubber pieces in the interior as well as exterior plastics and rubber. You can dilute it 1:1 and dress engines with it. Great stuff. Body Shine is your typical QD, works well for your polishing and waxing steps. The leather conditioner leaves a soft, matte finish to leather. I used the driver seat in our Tahoe as the guinea pig, and so far it`s holding up really well. I`ve yet to try Banana Magic.

Way2SSlow
08-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Cool! Quite a hike from me though.

mav63
08-09-2005, 07:53 AM
Uh oh, so close to my work. I`ll be going there to check it out and if prices are good....wifey will be mad!!

Thanks for the tip!!

mav63
08-09-2005, 07:53 AM
Uh oh, so close to my work. I`ll be going there to check it out and if prices are good....wifey will be mad!!

Thanks for the tip!!

gmblack3
08-16-2005, 05:42 PM

Thanks for the tip!!

Just down the road from where I work too....

Will have to check it out. :xyxthumbs

HeadnSouth
09-27-2007, 07:29 AM
Damn, thats a hike for me. Nothing closer above the perimeter?